881 - 890

881. Some lies are easier to remember than others.

882. We transcend grief only when we realize how connected we are with all the other humans who struggle to transcend theirs.

- Susan Cain, author of Bittersweet: How Sorrow and Longing Make Us Whole

883. Each day, our heart produces enough energy to drive a truck for 20 miles.

884. "Love at first sight" is a fabrication.

885. Odontophobia is the fear of dentistry and of receiving dental care.

886. Art is the symbol of the two noblest human efforts: to construct and to refrain from destruction.

-Evelyn Waugh

887. Every 7 years your body completely replaces itself. 25,000,000 of your cells died while you read this sentence. It's okay though, your body made more than 300 billion new ones today. The cells that make up your body are dying and being replaced all the time. This happens so often that about every 7 years you have a completely new body of cells.

888. Ombrophobia is the fear of rain, which can cause severe anxiety attacks.

889. Mindfulness makes for a more masterful memory.

890. Doing things that scare you will make you more happier and a chemical called adrenaline released by the brain is responsible for it.