1871 - 1880

1871. If you want someone to be

enthusiastic every time they meet you,
You need to start acting very enthusiastic every time you meet this individual. He will end up getting enthusiastic without even knowing why.

1872. If you want a noisy auditorium to quiet almost instantly,

Open your mouth as if talking and gesturing at the same time. People will immediately shut up, trying to figure out what exactly you are saying or doing.

1873. If you don't want to be involved in an argument by someone who provokes you,

Say something nice to a person who provokes you. She'll be shocked, even furious, if you don't take the bait but still continue to be nice, you'll avoid a bigger conflict.

1874. If an individual bothers you too often by coming to talk to you at your office,

Continue the conversation. Then stand up suddenly and walk the person back to their own desk. She won't even realize how she got there.

1875. If you can't maintain eye contact,

Stare at the space between that person's eyebrows.

1876. Silence,

Use the power of silence. During a conversation, be comfortable with pauses while letting your conversation partner struggle to find ways to fill the void. This will throw most people off balance and allow you to take over the entire conversation.

1877. People are more sensitive to moods than content. Many people who voted for Mr Trump in the US didn't listen to what he said, just the tone. It was the same with Hitler, nobody would have voted for him if they had understood Mein Kampf.

1878. For most people, the truth doesn't matter.

1879. Besides, we no longer learn to read. Ask any class of students to tell you their favorite song, you'll be amazed. This is one of the explanations for economic bubbles. People listen to the song, but they don't read the text

1880. A crush lasts a maximum of four months. If your crush exceeds this time frame, you are in love.