321 - 330

321. Your eyes see using Cones and Rods? The interesting problem is that there are not enough Cones and Rods to actually see the whole of your vision range! So your brain is filling in the gaps ? hence such a large part of your brain is taken up with providing support for your vision.
Try this experiment. While sitting at your desk or chair, lift your right foot and make circles going in a clockwise direction. Then take your right hand and draw the number 6 in the air.

Your foot will automatically change direction and begin turning counterclockwise.

Why does it do that?

Blame your brain. The brain controls the opposite side of your body, so right brain controls your left side and left brain, your right. The left side of the brain cannot manage two opposite movements in the same moment, so the brain combines the movement into a similar motion.

If you turn circles with your left foot and draw with your right, there is no problem because both movements are being controlled by different hemispheres of the brain.

322. Our food affects how we feel. Good food can be the key to a happy life. When we eat the right food with the nutrients that our bodies long for, we are able to be the best version of ourselves.

323. Feel full? You don't have a way of knowing it! We tend to believe that the intensity of our hunger pangs determine the quantity of food eaten. While it holds true, visual factors like plate size and serving spoons also affect our food intake.

324. 'It's not just lunch', it evokes jealousy! If you have lunch with your ex, it affects your partner more than it would in case you had coffee or talked to them on phone.

325. As we age, taste fades away. With age, taste sensation weakens and people might need about 2 to 9 times more condiment like salt for experiencing the actual taste.

326. You eat more when you are distracted
Just mindlessly hogging food while your thoughts are somewhere else tend to make you eat more.

327. Do not overeat even if it is healthy
This is a misunderstanding that if it is healthy, it can be overeaten. If you present something healthy in front of you, even then you must restrain yourself from overeating as excess of everything is bad.

328. Bad mood makes us eat bad food
The emotional diet is because of our mood, not our sense of hunger. Our negative emotions make us to crave for high-fat and sugary foods, and we tend to eat snacks instead of proper foods.

329. Fat Posting a calorie chart in fast food restaurants leads people to choose less healthy foods.

330.Teddy Bears 1 in 5 women and 1 in 20 men admit to sleeping with a cuddly toy on a regular basis.