1461 - 1470

1461. Research shows that writing about achieving future goals and dreams can make people happier and healthier.So write your goals first before sharing with others.Psychologically you'll get better focus for it.

1462. Emotions are contagious. Negative or unpleasant emotions are more contagious than neutral or positive emotions.

1463. The most destructive element in the human mind is fear. Fear creates aggressiveness.

—Dorothy Thompson

1464. The visually appealing presentations of unhealthy food in menus subtly arouse emotions in consumers.Scientists argue that if people understood those emotions better, they would make better food choices.

1465. Graphology/Handwriting analysis is used in many fields today. Some of the examples are:Personality development,criminal tendencies identification in police department, early stage issues in child psychology development, identify psychological disorders in early stages etc.

1466. The visually appealing presentations of unhealthy food in menus subtly arouse emotions in consumers.Scientists argue that if people understood those emotions better, they would make better food choices.

1467. The human soul needs actual beauty more than bread.

1468. Men and women experience the same amount of emotion, but women tend to show it more.

—D. H. Lawrence

1469. Have you ever gone to sleep feeling sad or anxious, and woke up feeling in a much better mood the next morning? That is because when your brain goes into REM sleep, it releases chemicals that ease the mental pain of traumatic experiences.

1470. Those people who tend to look forward in life usually put their signature to the right. If your signature is in the center of the page that means you lack attention of other people or maybe you just want to emphasize your importance.