1131 - 1140

1131. Usually the people with the best advice are the people with the most problems.

1132. A human being is only breath and shadow.

-Sophocles

1133. To be human is to have a collection of memories that tells you who you are and how you got there.

-Rosecrans Baldwin

1134. The expression of having butterflies in the stomach is a real feeling caused by a rush of adrenaline. When you fall in love with someone, it will probably be difficult to avoid the feeling of butterflies dancing and fluttering in your stomach. This happens as the body's response to a fight or flight situation.

1135. Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough.

-Franklin D. Roosevelt

1136. Be careful who you look at, because if you look into the eyes of a stranger, you may fall in love. Our eyes are the windows to our souls, so it's no surprise that just by looking at someone, even if you don't know them, you can fall in love with them. When looking at or looking at someone, your body will produce phenylethylamine, a chemical associated with the body's fight or flight response.

1137. Scenery is fine - but human nature is finer.

-John Keats

1138. If time is on your side, then you are more likely to find love than if it wasn't. Time significantly influences love, and people are more likely to fall in love when they are in the mindset of seeking adventure, wanting to leave home, alone, in a foreign country, gravitating toward a new stage in life, or financially and psychologically prepared. to share or form a family.

1139. It is a bit embarrassing to have been concerned with the human problem all one's life and find at the end that one has no more to offer by way of advice than 'try to be a little kinder.'

-Aldous Huxley

1140. Research has shown that if a man meets a woman in a dangerous situation, or if a woman meets a man in a dangerous situation, they are more likely to fall in love with each other than if they met in a mundane setting. . For example, two people are more likely to fall in love if they met while rafting rather than meeting in an office.