Enhypen Superlatives (video)

"Who's the bravest?" Nari read aloud.

"We know it's not Jay." Nari snorted at Jake's comment as Jay began defending himself.

"Everyone should just use their own interpretation," Heeseung suggested.

"3...2...1!"

Everyone pointed at different people, Nari pointing at Niki. After debating whether or not Sunoo was actually brave, Jungwon asked why she picked Niki.

"To me, for Niki to come here to Korea at his age is really brave. I mean, he came here all alone while really young. I don't think I could've done that two years ago."

"She makes a really good point," Sunoo commented, changing his answer to Niki.

"Whenever this question is asked, it's always Heeseung hyung," Jungwon commented

"For this question, let's change it to who makes you laugh the most."

"Isn't that the same thing?" Nari questioned.

"It's going to have the same answer," everyone agreed, pointing to Heeseung.

"3

"3...2...1!"

Half of the members pointed at Nari, while the other half pointed at Jake.

"Really? Me?" Jake asked in surprise.

"Jake is actually very nice," Nari commented.

"The way you said that made it seem like that's not what you'd expect," Sunghoon laughed.

"Ah, 아니, I didn't mean it like that," Nari denied, waving her hands in front of her face.

"I feel like my vote needs to change after that comment," Jake joked, pointing at himself instead.

"Who voted for me in the first place?"

Jay, Jake, Niki and Sunoo raised their hands.

"Nari is the only person who isn't mean when she wakes up," Jay declared. "There are some people in this world that you truly dread having to wake up. She's not one of them."