Shower? (Future-Perfect Era)

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Jay asked for the nth time.

"I'll be fine" she assured, holding her shoulder. She'd slipped and landed roughly during dance practice, resulting in a loud cry of pain and subsequent worry from her members.

It hurt like a bitch, she wouldn't deny that. But after some pain meds, heat/ice, and rest, she was sure she'd be fine. It wasn't dislocated or anything like that. "I need to shower," she mumbled, frowning. Her hair desperately needed some TLC, she'd been neglecting it lately and it showed.

"How are you gonna wash your hair? Your body?" Sunoo asked. "You can barely lift your arm." She bit her lip. He was right about that one. And then she had a small light bulb that caused a flush on her cheeks that the others noticed.

"What is it?" Sunghoon asked. But before she could even attempt to pull Jungwon aside, Sunghoon's eyes had followed hers and he'd audibly gasped. "Seriously? You're seriously gonna—"

"Shut up!" she shouted, moving to place her hand over his mouth only to hiss in pain and mutter curses under her breath. Jungwon was at her side immediately, rubbing her back in an attempt to ease her. She glanced up at him and flushed deeply, making him raise an eyebrow in question. "Won, can I talk to you for a sec? Alone?" He nodded, leading her into a bedroom without question as the others went about their own routines.

"What is it, Jagi?" he asked, mindlessly kissing her knuckles. She pursed her lips, shifting a bit in her seat. Jungwon frowned. Those were her nervous habits.

"You can say no," she started. "And I want you to know that nothing would have to happen. But I really need to take a shower, and you're by far the person I'm most comfortable with being in there with me."

Jungwon's body warmed instantaneously, but he tried not to show it for her sake. "You're comfortable with this?" he confirmed. She nodded shyly, squeezing his hand. He squeezed back, placing a kiss on her forehead. "Then, yeah. I'm fine with that. But I need you to tell me how to do your hair."

She nodded again, leaning into his chest both for comfort and out of shyness. It was a big step, even if it wasn't an inherently sexual act. Honestly, she'd been wanting to shower with him for a bit now—his presence made her relaxed and comfortable, and the thought of adding a nice hot shower to that sounded amazing.

"Do you want to shower first then before the hyungs or Niki get in there?" he asked, breaking her of her thoughts.

"Yeah, let me grab some clothes and I'll meet you in there." Jungwon patted her head before leaving to his own room to gather his things. She grabbed her new fuzzy pajama bottoms (courtesy of Sunoo who knew she missed her old ones from I-Land), and a tank top as well as undergarments before heading into the restroom.

"Oi," Jay called. She paused, turning to him. "We all use that shower, so don't—"

"We're not going to!" she whisper-shouted, mortified at having this conversation with her brother figure. Mumbling to herself, she sat on the counter and waited for Jungwon to enter. Her heart pounded as the doorknob turned. He emerged with clothes of his own, as well as both of their towels.

"I'll go get the water hot," he decided, not sure if he was mentally prepared for how red he would soon be turning. "I-if you want to get undressed, you can." Nari forced herself to breathe, briefly remembering to turn on the bathroom fan so the humid air wouldn't stifle her breathing even more.

"Won? I, uh...I can get my shorts and stuff off, but I can't lift my arms," she quietly reminded.

"Oh, right," he dumbly replied. "Then, I'll help you get your stuff off first." He took a deep breath, turning around and gently helping her slide out of her shirt. It wasn't his first time seeing her without it, but it was still not a sight he'd seen enough to not be shy.