Enhypen Ships as Songs and Why

Jungwon x Nari:
- Talk that Talk by Twice
- Rewrite the Stars from the Greatest Showman
- When He Sees Me from the musical Waitress

Why:
Nari has always and continues to struggle with insecurities that she's not good enough for Jungwon, or their relationship is doomed. He continues to help her put her faith in him, and asks her to talk to him rather than holding things in. She has had to learn to not be scared of her own emotions, and the ones she has for him are overwhelmingly powerful. Expressing that makes her all the more vulnerable, but he's there to remind her that he is and always will be a safe place.

Heeseung x Nari:
- What Else Can I Do from Encanto
- High Hopes by P!ATD
- From Now On from The Greatest Showman

Why:
These are the two that have to constantly remind each other how far they've come and all the hard work they've done. Both can tend to push themselves way too hard, and keep the other in check at those times. Nari is eternally proud of Heeseung, and reminds him often. Heeseung encourages her to pursue anything and everything, and both are slowly learning that humans aren't made to be perfect.

Jake x Nari:
- Get Cool by Stray Kids
- Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson
- Boy With Luv by BTS

Why:
Jake calms Nari in a way that's different than Heeseung. He reminds her to stop and just take notice of the little things in life, and keeps her light-hearted and easygoing. These are also the two that most often feel far from home, since the cultures of Australia and America differ greatly from Korea, which is why Breakaway is a song that really hits them both quite hard at times.

Jay x Nari:
- Count On Me by Bruno Mars
- Gift of a Friend by Demi Lovato
- Mikrokosmos by BTS

Why:
The definition of unconditional friendship. From the beginning, Jay claimed Nari as the person he would protect no matter what, and that hasn't changed a bit. They will ALWAYS be there for each other, even when they have falling outs. Honestly, a relationship I can't even properly describe.

Sunghoon x Nari:
- Therapy from the musical Tick Tick Boom
- Because It's You by Astro
- His Theme from the Undertale Soundtrack

Why:
For this pairing, I need to go song by song.
1. They have a lot of miscommunications, but after they talk it through, they're fine and end up joking about it quite often. Remember, these are the two with the greatest love-hate relationship.
2. He may not have ever expressed it, but Nari has gotten Sunghoon through a lot, and vice versa. Just the other's presence is such a rock, and honestly the times when Sunghoon bothers Nari most are when he's anxious and just needs her to be nearby.
3. This is the only instrumental song in the entire chapter, and there's a reason. I listen to it and I just...FEEL their friendship. It's like looking inside and seeing the vulnerabilities Sunghoon let's out only with her. Just listen and reflect and maybe it'll make sense to you too.

Sunoo x Nari:
- Golden Hour by JVKE
- Run Away by TXT
- Geronimo by Sheppard

Why:
Sunoo and Nari look at each other and see the most beautiful souls that have been through so much. They've faced the world and come back because they had their friendship to rely on. And when they take time and celebrate that, you end up with this joyous, ecstatic emotion that I feel when listening to Geronimo.

Niki x Nari:
- I Don't Care by Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber
- Bit by Bit from Dragon Ball GT
- I'm With You by Avril Lavigne

Why:
Every song in this pairing boils down to this—Nari wants to be the beacon of support for Niki, and Niki wants Nari to see her own progress and beauty. The first song specifically relates to Niki wanting Nari to become comfortable enough in her own skills, especially dance, to feel confident no matter who's watching. The second two are Nari's hopes that she can continue to be by Niki's side and protect him from the harshness of the world as he gets older. She never wants him to feel alone.