𝟎𝟏: your not going to kill her

𝟎𝟏: your not going to kill her"You can't be serious

"You can't be serious.."
(nikolai is jacob in this chapter)

"What's going on?" Jacob asked as entered the living area of the Salvatore's home. His brow raising as he waited for an answer, his eyes traveling between the three Salvatore's and Caroline.

"Go ahead tell him, your going to love this." Damon nudged Caroline, as he wiggled his brows at Jacob.

"I say Katherine today.." Caroline said slowly, as she watched the werewolf's reaction.

"What ? Where ?" He questioned, as he looked between the four of them. His jaw clenching tightly at the thought of Katerina.

"At the grill." Caroline answered with a small pause. "I just stopped by and quasi-stalk Matt."

"Skip the teen drama. Get to it." Damon rolled his eyes at the blonde.

"Yes, please do." Jacob nodded, as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Then I had to pretend to use the bathroom.. even though I didn't really have to go, because i'm a doofus."

"I thought we were skipping teen drama." Jacob mumbled.

"I was getting there ass." Caroline rolled her eyes, before shaking her head. "Anyways she told me to give Stefan, Damon, and Ondina a message."

"What was the message, Caroline." Jacob gave her a look that obviously meant he was short on patience.

"Tell Damon, Stefan, and Ondina that she wants the moonstone.. or she will rip this town apart until it rains blood."

Jacob looked to Ondina before looking to Damon, with a surprised look. Now that was something he didn't know, but he could guess why Katerina was looking for the moonstone.

"Tell him the rest of it." Damon held a small smirk on his lips, clearly amused by Katherine's message.

"Tonight, at the masquerade ball." Caroline informed the werewolf.

"She wants to do it public." Stefan sighed.

"Killing Mason threw her off guard." Ondina sighed softly, as she placed her hands on top of the chair.

"She's running scared." Damon rolled his eyes. "What she did to Jenna was desperate"

"We can't underestimate her. We have to play this smarter than her." Stefan said, as he pointed his finger at Damon.