𝟏𝟔: the mikaelson twins

𝟏𝟔: the mikaelson twins"Nikolai and Klaus are my brothers

"Nikolai and Klaus are my
brothers."

Once Elena had pulled the dagger out of Elijah's chest, she waited for him to resurrect. It had been hours of waiting when Elijah's bone started to go back into place.

Elena quickly walked over, before crouching down next to Elijah. "Elijah.."

Elijah looked at her, his brows furrowing. "Katerina?"

FLASHBACK ENGLAND , 1492

"Ah. Good evening, Trevor." Elijah greeted. "Please you could join us."

"I could not miss the birthday celebration." Trevor told him.

"No, considering the gift you claim to bear." Elijah shook his head at the other, before looking into the crowd. "Where is this mystery girl of which you speak?" Elijah questioned.

"Right this way." Trevor said, as he moved to the side before leading Elijah over to Katerina.

"My dear." Trevor whispered, as he grabbed onto Katerina's arm.

"Hello." Katerina smiled, as she turned around to face Elijah.

"Forgive me you remind me of someone." Elijah apologized.

"Katerina, may I introduce the Lord Elijah." Trevor nodded.

"A pleasure, my lord." Katerina said, as she curtsied.

"The pleasure is mine, Katerina." Elijah said, as he took her hand and placed a gentle kiss to her knuckles.

PRESENT TIME

"Elijah. It's me. It's Elena." Elena whispered.

"Oh my god." He mumbled, before he slowly passed out again.

Elena looked towards the door to see if anyone was coming, before she reached to check Elijah's pulse. Elena jumped back as Elijah's bones cracked.

Elijah slowly stood up, as he gasped for air. "I can't .. I can't breathe." He gasped, as he fell to a knee. "What's happening to me?" Elijah used to his speed to try and get out, but he hit the wall. "I can't.. I can't be in this house."

"You're not invited in." Elena mumbled in realization.

"Get me out of here." Elijah told her. As soon as Elena let go, Elijah used his speed to get outside.