𝟎𝟗: last of the line

𝟎𝟗: last of the line"Don't you know a thing about knocking?"

"Don't you know a thing about
knocking?"

Werewolves were rumored to be extinct for many centuries. The truth is they were scattered around the world, mainly hidden where they wouldn't be sought after. Including the Riley line, the Riley's history is a long and complicated story. Especially the last living descendant to Ambrose, the first Riley werewolf known to history. Jacob Riley born in Nottingham, England in 1989 to Thomas and Diana Riley.

Two months after Jacob was born his family was quickly moved to Ellicottville in upstate New York, due to hunters trying to pick off the Riley line in England. Jacob was only fourteen when he activated his curse, one day after school he had gotten into a fighter with another kid. Bytotal accident Jacob had killed the kid by pushing him to hard causing the kid to die of a brain bleed once his head hit the curb of a street.

After the incident the Riley pack had to move once again, they had settled a few hours out from Mystic Falls, Virginia. The family was living a nice life until Jacob was nineteen, his family had all been killed by a small group of hunters when they were at their weakest, in the midst of transformation. Jacob had managed to escape from the kill party to Mystic Falls. He created a new life for himself by using his family's wealth to do so. He had made new friends with the Scooby doo gang of Mystic Falls, even created a new crush on Damon Salvatore. But, what he didn't know until it was too late was that his body was now inhabited by an original, Nikolai Mikaelson.

He was stepping out of the steaming shower, and reaching for his towel when he heard a noise. Jacob moved to grab his stake, and point it towards the intruder but quickly lowered it when he saw who it was.

"Don't you know a thing about knocking?" Jacob questioned, as he placed the stake back in his hiding spot as he still held his towel in his hand.

Damon smirked, as he leaned against the bathroom doorway. The vampires eyes checking the werewolf out without no shame.

"Where's the fun in that?" Damon asked smugly, as he kept checking the other out. "Never knew you were this toned, pretty boy."

Jacob whistled, as he motioned that his eyes were up here. "Keep your eyes up here, Salvatore." He rolled his eyes at him. "And you never asked."

"Well, I surely regret not asking now." Damon snorted.

"What are you doing here anyways, Damon?" He questioned, as he wrapped his towel around the lower half of his body.

"You've gone m.i.a. these past few days, I wanted to make sure you weren't dead in a ditch." Damon admitted.

"The Damon Salvatore was worried about me?" Jacob questioned, as he moved past Damon to his closet with a smirk.