𝟏𝟐: everyone has a problem

𝟏𝟐: everyone has a problem"Your going to help me kill, Jules

"Your going to help me kill, Jules."

"Let me get this straight you brought back John Gilbert?" Ondina questioned with a raised brow.

"That was your big save Elena move?" Jacob questioned, as he looked at the youngest Salvatore.

"I went to go look for Isobel and I got John instead." Stefan explained. "He said he could help us and we're desperate."

"Are we really that desperate though?" Jacob questioned.

"No, we're not that desperate." Damon said, as he looked over at Jacob before looking back Stefan. "We're not that desperate, Stefan!"

"The guy tried to fillet o fish our brother, Stefan." Ondina added, causing Damon to nod.

"See even Ondina gets it!" Damon scoffed.

"Guys. Bonnie's new witch friend is working with Elijah. So we have to assume that the moonstone was never destroyed." Stefan sighed.

Jacob rolled his eyes, as he let out a huff. His head shaking.

"Do you guys trust Elijah? I don't trust him. He's an original. He can't be killed." Stefan explained his point.

"Still waiting for the relevance of John Gilbert." Damon told Stefan.

"Yeah, how does the major disappointment of a Gilbert become relevant here?" Jacob questioned.

"He knew about the sacrifice. Isobel told him." Stefan admitted. "He said he knew of a way to keep Elena safe."

"And how exactly do we do that?" Ondina questioned, as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"He's not talking." Stefan admitted. "At least not to me anyway."

"Great work Stefan. As if I didn't have enough problems." Damon said annoyed with his little brother.

"Just had to add another problem to my list." Ondina scoffed, before walking towards the door.

"I'm sorry about, Rose." Stefan sighed, as he looked over at Ondina.

"Don't." Ondina snippet, as she gave Stefan a slight glare before walking away.

"Nice one little brother." Damon scoffed. "Better stay away, Stefan. She might snap and you don't want to be the one she takes it out on." Damon sighed. "Come on Jacob."