𝟐𝟖: secret council

𝟐𝟖: secret council "i'm not waiting anymore

𝟐𝟖: secret council
"i'm not waiting anymore."

"I'm sorry, but why am I being forced to a founders party?" Jacob asked Rafa, as he sat down with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Because I need to know what the council knows about the twins, and the only way I get that information is if you suck it up and go." Rafa told him, as she gave him a pointed look.

"You want me to go find out what the brainless history repeaters know about two originals who want to kill the 'pick me' carbon copy?" Jacob scoffed, as he watched townies walk past them.

"When you put it like that it sounds somewhat stupid." Rafa rolled her eyes once more, raising a brow at him.

"It's not somewhat stupid.. It's one hundred, no one thousand percent stupid." Jacob told her, rolling his eyes dramatically.

"Then what do you suggest?" She kept her brow raised, as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"If you want to know what they know.. which is nothing, then you go." Jacob said with obviousness. "Besides some of the founding families have gotten themselves on my kill on a full moon list."

"You mean Carol Lockwood and Bill Forbes?" Rafa asked, making sure she got the names correct. "I thought Bill Forbes left?"

"I hope their sleeping with one eye open." Jacob said bitterly. "From my knowledge, Damon compelled Bill to leave town earlier." Jacob nodded.

"Then it shouldn't be a problem, no?" Rafa questioned.

Jacob cocked a eyebrow, as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Why can't you go?" He questioned, his eyes watching her.

Rafaela noted the way he was tensing, a small sigh leaving her lips. "There's something I have to deal with during the meeting, and I don't want to expose myself to your friends just yet."

"Do I strike you as a person who has the patience for vague?" Jacob asked, totally ignoring her presence to his friends.

"No, but if you keep asking questions you won't have a tongue." Rafaela gave him a fake smile.

"You don't scare me." He told her, keeping his ground. "For this to work we have to be honest with each other."

"I should scare you, Jacob. You have no idea who I am." She told him honestly. "Honesty? Why should I be honest, if you can't even be honest with yourself?"