𝟎𝟐: masquerade pt i

𝟎𝟐: masquerade "How I hate teenagers

𝟎𝟐: masquerade
"How I hate teenagers.."

"Have you spotted her yet?" Jacob asked, as he moved to stand by Ondina. His eyes scanning the crowd through his mask.

"Not yet." Ondina shook her head, before her eyes glanced over at Jacob. She felt like there was something wrong with him. "Are you okay?" She questioned, as she turned her head to look at him.

"I'm fine." He nodded, as he turned his head and gave her a small head nod. "Why do you ask?" He questioned, with a slightly raised brow. Jacob had to try and suppress any suspicions about him.

"You sure?" She questioned, with furrowed brows. "You just seem different."

"I'm fine." He nodded with a small reassuring smile. "Careful though or i'll start thinking you actually care."

"We wouldn't want that." She shook her head, as she rolled her eyes at the werewolf.

"I'm going to go look for Katherine." Jacob hummed softly, before moving away and walking into the crowd of people.

"We need to let Stefan and Damon know the room is ready." Bonnie told Jeremy as they walked down the stairs. She paused before her eyes glanced around. "Do you feel that?" She asked Jeremy.

"What's the matter ? Are you cold ?" Jeremy asked, as his hand reached towards her back.

"No." Bonnie answered as she turned to face him, before walking the other way. Her hand touching a woman's shoulder. "Uh, excuse me. Do I know you?" She questioned the taller woman.

"No." The woman shook her head. "I'm a plus - one. I know no one. But it's a great party, though." She answered Bonnie, before walking past her and Jeremy.

"Are you okay?" Jeremy asked, as he watched Bonnie start to walk past him."

"I just got a weird vibe." Bonnie answered him, as she moved past him. "Let's find Damon." Bonnie told Jeremy, before they both walked out of the area to look for the oldest Salvatore sibling.

Stefan was walking through the crowd of people, before stopping as his eyes landed on Katherine. He slowly moved towards her, before stopping.

"Dance with me." Katherine told him, as she held a small smirk on her lips causing Stefan to turn around to look at her.

"No." Stefan answered, as he tilted his head to the side slightly.