𝟏𝟖: the ritual

𝟏𝟖: the ritual"It's time

𝟏𝟖: the ritual
"It's time."

"Let's go over the order one more time." Nikolai told Klaus, as they walked through the woods to the altar.

"We know what we need to do, Nikolai. We've gone over it multiple times." Klaus shook his head, as he let out a sigh.

Nikolai used his speed to get in front of Klaus, before placing a hand on his shoulder. "The order, Niklaus."

"You kill the werewolf. I kill the Aunt. Then we kill Elena together." Klaus rolled his eyes at his brother, before pushing past him.

Nikolai turned his head to look at Klaus, his eyes narrowing slightly. "Good." He mumbled, as he follows after his brother.

As they reached the altar Nikolai and Klaus watched as Elena tried persuading Greta to change sides.

"Greta, the witches are supposed to maintain the balance in nature. It's your duty to them." Elena tried explaining.

"My duty is to Nikolai and Klaus!" Greta snapped back. "The new world order."

"Glad to know we still have a dance partner." Klaus grinned.

"I don't dance." Nikolai rolled his eyes, before giving Greta a short nod.

"Hello our lovelies." Klaus greeted.

"Are we ready?" Nikolai asked, as he eyed the three in the fire rings.

"We are." Greta nodded. "Follow me." She told the twins, before leading them over to the bowl in the front center of the altar. "Are you ready?"

"We have the moonstone." Klaus admitted, as he took it out of his pocket. "Me and Nikolai have spent five hundred years looking for this."

"I hate to part with it." Nikolai admitted, as he watched Klaus give Greta the moonstone.

"The moon has past it's apex. Do you remember everything you guys need to do?" Greta asked.

Nikolai looked over at Klaus giving him a pointed look. "It pays to be over prepared."

"Your not funny." Klaus rolled his eyes at his brother. "But we remember." He told Greta.

Greta dropped the moonstone into the stone bowl, before a fire started. She immediately started the spell.

Nikolai walked over to the fire ring where Jules was screaming out in pain.