𝟏𝟎: full moon rising

𝟏𝟎: full moon rising"One down, one more to go

"One down, one more to go."

Jacob walked into the grill, looking around for Caroline. Once he spotted her he made his way to the table, before sitting down to the side of her.

"Where's Lockwood?" Jacob asked, as he looked around for the third party.

"He should be arriving soon." Caroline admitted, as she looked up from her phone.

"You disrupted my plans telling me I was late, just for me to be early?" Jacob scoffed, as he raised a brow at Caroline.

"I had to make sure you didn't ditch!" Caroline defended, before shaking her head and looking down at her phone.

Jacob was about to retort when he saw Tyler walking towards them with a large duffel bag. His brow raising slightly, before he realized what was inside.

"Hey." Tyler greeted the two, as he came up to the table slightly leaning over it.

"Hey." Caroline and Jacob both said at the same time. "What's wrong?" Caroline asked.

"This girl Mason knows stopped by the house." Tyler sighed. "She said he never made it back to Florida. My mom's freaking out and she was on the phone with your mom when I left." Tyler said to Caroline.

Jacob's brows furrowed, before he glanced over at Alaric who seemed to be trying to listen into their conversation.

"We should get going." Tyler told them.

"Yeah, we should." Jacob agreed.

The three of them grabbed their stuff, before quickly walking out of the grill. Jacob pulled out his phone before texting Damon.

"Sheriff Forbes has officially declared Mason Lockwood a missing person." Jacob texted.

"What? Why?" Damon responded.

"Some girl from Florida showed up on the Lockwood's doorstep looking for Mason." Jacob texted back.

"What girl?" Damon asked.

"I don't know." Jacob responded. "But, she's got everyone on alert." He quickly added.

"That's not good." Damon texted back. "Where are you guys right now?" He added.

"Getting ready for the full moon." Jacob texted back. "But, Alaric's at the grill."

"I'm on my way, be safe." Damon texted back.