𝟎𝟖: plan intact

𝟎𝟖: plan intact "Seems useful but at the same time he's useless to me

𝟎𝟖: plan intact
"Seems useful but at the same
time he's useless to me."
(for sake of the context nikolai
is still in jacob's body, but i'm
just making it easier by saying
nikolai.)

Once he pulled up to the spot, he was clambering out of Jacob's car and walking towards where a figure stood. His hands in his jacket pockets as he walked. Once he stood a few feet from the figure he remained still with a small grin on his lips.

"Hello brother." Klaus chuckled, as he walked over to Nikolai and pulled him into a brotherly embrace.

"Brother." Nikolai nodded, before pulling away from Klaus. "You ever try getting me to travel into another body ever again, I will snap your neck." Nikolai said half joking and half serious.

"It can't be that bad, then again his style.." Klaus tsked, as he looked at the clothes his brother was wearing.

"You try being in a twenty year old werewolf's body who has the hots for Damon Salvatore." Nikolai rolled his eyes at his brother.

"Speaking of Salvatore's, how's our two friends doing?" Klaus asked with a grin.

Nikolai rolled his eyes at his brothers enthusiasm. "Stefan is head over heels for the doppelgänger, his only priority is her. Ondina has hooked up with that vampire that helped Katerina, Rose."

"And you haven't killed her yet?" Klaus asked with slight surprise.

"I plan on it." Nikolai chuckled. "But, I have to wait for the right opportunity to come before I do so."

"Maddox is almost close with getting me that body." Klaus informed his brother, as he clasped his hands behind his back.

"Well, Elijah has showed his face again." Nikolai sighed, as he crossed his arms over his chest. "There was a few vampires who were going to bring the doppelgänger to us, when Elijah killed then all. Instead of killing Damon Salvatore and Ondina Salvatore, our brother spared them."

"Elijah, will be a nuisance to our plan." Klaus said annoyed. "Total buzzkill."

"I'll take care our brother." Nikolai let out a sadistic chuckle. "I'm playing on the werewolf's emotions against Damon. He's got a soft spot for Jacob and better yet he's close to letting go of his control for him."

"Nikolai, damn devil." Klaus snickered in amusement, as he raised a brow at his brother. "And Katerina?"

"Katerina is stuck in the tomb, and now Stefan Salvatore is too. Katerina had the the moonstone, but unfortunately now Bonnie Bennett has it." Nikolai admitted. "I'm coming up with a way to try and get it myself, but I doubt i'll be successful with Ondina watching my every move."

"The suspicious little siphoner." Klaus tsked. "She needs be killed, Nikolai." He said quickly, as he looked at his brother.

"Niklaus, I know when your wheels turn.." Nikolai sighed, as he raised a brow.

"Ondina, will only cause us problems Nikolai. If we put the little siphoner down now, problem solved." Klaus argued.

Nikolai let out an amused noise, as he shook his head at Klaus. "Niklaus, I of all people want Ondina dead, but not yet. We still need her."

"What for?" Klaus questioned, as he appeared in front of Nikolai.

"Let me worry about that Niklaus." Nikolai sighed.

"When she disrupts the plan, I'll be right there to tell you I told you so." Klaus rolled his eyes at Nikolai.

"The full moon is around the corner." Nikolai said abruptly. "I promised Caroline Forbes that I would help her with this werewolf name Tyler Lockwood, he just activated his curse. He can be quite useful in the upcoming days."

"I love how we match each other." Klaus smirked, as he walked over to his brother. "I still want the siphoner dead, we can try your way but she will die."

"Trust me Niklaus, when i'm done using her Ondina Salvatore's heart will be delivered to the Salvatore's front door." Nikolai said bitterly.

"The werewolf you have taken over, what are your plans for that one?" Klaus questioned.

"Mm." Nikolai tsked. "I'm debating on him. He seems useful but at the same time he's useless to me."

"When I see our dear Elijah again, his coffin will be screaming for him." Klaus chuckled, with a sadistic smile on his lips.

Nikolai rolled his eyes at his brother, his jaw slightly clenching.

Unlike Klaus, Nikolai never once daggered his siblings. But, with that inability he made up for it by allowing it to happen. He was just as bad as Klaus, they were twins. Klaus was the most paranoid of the two, Nikolai was the most serious of the two. The two were the worst of their siblings, they were the feared not the ones who feared. Nikolai had grown a reputation of being the one who was like a snake, he could take a lot from people but once he was provoked you wouldn't be coming out alive. Nikolai had a thing for having a horrible bark, but a even nastier bite.

If you had gotten on the bad side of one twin,  you might as well just say you got both of the Mikaelson twin's coming for your head. The Scooby doo gang of Mystic Falls were barely even scraping the surface about the twins. They were about to get a rude awakening soon, and a first hand experience to why others refused to help piss them off.

"As long as we go with our steps, our plan is still intact." Nikolai sighed. "Which means keep yourself in the dark, Niklaus."

"I know how to stay in the dark Nikolai." Klaus scoffed.

Nikolai raised a brow, as he shot Klaus a unamused look. "Nice one. I have to get back to Mystic Falls, before one of the Salvatore siblings starts to get suspicious." 

"Nikolai, this is not a good look on you." Klaus grinned, as he motioned towards his outfit.

Nikolai rolled his eyes as he got back into Jacob's car. He flipped his brother off, as he started the car. Once it was started Nikolai was driving quickly back to Mystic Falls.