𝟎𝟔: to the window..

𝟎𝟔: to the window

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝟎𝟔: to the window..
"their not fairytales, at least doesn't
seem like it anymore."

"Okay, I only know what i've picked up over the years." Rose told Damon, Stefan, Jacob, Ondina and Elena. "And I don't know what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all of this vampire crap. But Nikolai and Klaus I know is real."

"Who are they?" Elena asked.

"Their two of the originals. Their legends." Damon answered, as he leaned over the couch.

"First generation of vampires." Stefan added.

"Their bad news." Jacob said, before taking a sip of bourbon.

"Get the point." Ondina mumbled, as she rolled her eyes at Jacob.

"So their like Elijah." Elena sighed, as she looked at Stefan.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Nikolai and Klaus." Rose sighed, as she placed her hands on her hips. "He's a foot soldier. Nikolai and Klaus are the real deal."

"Nikolai and Klaus are known to be the oldest." Ondina informed Elena.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest two vampires in the history of time are coming after me?" Elena questioned.

"Yes." Rose nodded

"No." Stefan shook his head.

"I mean, if what she's saying true .." Damon lead off.

"Which it is." Rose nodded.

"And your not saying this so we don't kill you?" Jacob questioned.

"Which i'm not." Rose told the two of them, as she placed her hands back on her hips.

"Then we're looking at solid maybe." Damon shrugged.

"Your horrible at making people feel better, Damon." Ondina rolled her eyes, before looking at Rose.

"Your any better?" Jacob rolled his eyes at Ondina, before glancing around.

"Look Elijah's dead, right?" Stefan asked, as he stood up and walked towards Elena. "No one else even knows that you exist."

"Not that you know of." Rose interrupted.

"That's not helping." Ondina told her, before raising a brow as Rose gave her a look.

"I've never met anyone who's laid eyes on them." Stefan told them, as he sat down next to Elena. "I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know what's real. They could just be some stupid bedtime story."

𝐌𝐀𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃  ⎮⎮ 𝐓𝐕𝐃जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें