𝟐𝟎: southern hospitality

𝟐𝟎: southern hospitality"your accent needs work"

"your accent needs work"

The Mikaelson brothers and Stefan had been leaving bodies up and down the eastern seaboard, as the twins hunted down leads to a werewolf pack. Nikolai and Niklaus had their differences since Klaus daggered Elijah back in Mystic Falls, but not as bad as they first started out on this crusade.

Stefan unfortunately was being driven out of his mind as the two fought, a part of him wanting to kill Damon for the predicament he was in.

They had learned the last location of a werewolf named Ray was in Tennessee . That's how they got to where they are now. With Nikolai and Klaus silently sneaking up on a poor southern girl who didn't know her demise was coming for her. She jumped as she saw the twins standing behind her.

"Sorry. We didn't mean to scare you." Klaus spoke in with a terrible American accent. His apology fake.

"Can I help you?" The woman asked, as she looked between the twins.

"Yes ma'am, our car ran out of gas a couple miles back." Klaus explained, as he looked at Nikolai for a few seconds.

Nikolai's brows were furrowed as he looked at his brother with a 'what the hell?' look. The woman wouldn't be able to tell Nikolai's expression, but Klaus knew. Nikolai had second hand embarrassment from the god awful American accent that Klaus was trying to use. Nikolai kept his eyes on Klaus for a few seconds, before looking at the woman.

"It's felt like we've been walking forever." Nikolai sighed softly, before nodding towards the house. "Yours is the first house we've came to."

"Do you think I could use your phone? To call a tow truck of course for my brother's car?" Klaus asked still speaking in the American accent.

"Don't you guys have cellphones?" The woman asked.

"Heh." Klaus chuckled, before looking at his brother for a few seconds before returning his attention. "Yeah, mine died and my brother here can't find his."

"How many times do you want me to apologize, brother?" Nikolai questioned, as he rolled his eyes.

"Just quiet." Klaus told his brother, before looking back at the woman. "Sorry, he's a very sour person. But, I promise you we're not serial killers. I just need to use your phone."

The woman sighed softly for a few seconds, before giving in. "Sure." She agreed, as she looked between the twins.

"So, does that mean we can come in?" Nikolai forced a small smile on his lips, as he raised a brow.