𝟐𝟑: rolling twenties

𝟐𝟑: rolling twenties "new boy toy, rebekah?"

"new boy toy, rebekah?"

CHICAGO , 1920

The nineteen hundreds had been a favorite amongst the Mikaelson twins, more so Klaus than Nikolai. But, what made it special for them was having Rebekah still around unfortunate for her fate to come, and the first time they met Stefan Salvatore. They were all different then of course, Nikolai and Klaus were still bound to their curse, Stefan was the ripper side of him, and well Rebekah wasn't daggered in a coffin.

"How'd you find this place anyways, brother?" Klaus asked, as he looked away from the crowd dancing to Gloria's singing to look at Nikolai.

"Yes, i'm very curious myself as to how as well." Rebekah chimed, her brow raising at her older brother.

"The how isn't important." Nikolai rolled his eyes, as he brought the liquor glass to his lips.

"No, no it's very important Niko." Rebekah grinned, an amused expression on her face.

"I think our older brother has heart eyes, dear sister." Klaus let out a small chuckle, as he raised a brow slightly.

While Klaus was the type of person to have many lovers over the past centuries, Nikolai as well but the oldest twin was more careful about who he gave a small piece of himself to.

"Both of you are children." Nikolai grumbled, his sour expression turning into one of slight amusement.

"What's her name?" Rebekah questioned, as she shifted herself slightly in the booth they had been sitting in.

"Her name was Helen and I ate her." Nikolai told them, a small smirk on his lips at the reaction from his siblings. "Now behave children."

Rebekah rolled her eyes dramatically, before scooting herself from booth. "I'm going to get a drink, and maybe dance a little. Don't have to much fun without me." She grinned, before walking away from her brother's.

"Never darling sister." Klaus called out, a loud chuckle leaving his lips as Nikolai pushed his shoulder.

"Leave her be, Niklaus." Nikolai's tone was more on the lighter side than his usual demeanor. "One day she'll be the one tormenting you." He joked, as he brought the glass up to his lips once again.

"None sense, Rebekah already torments me." Klaus held a small grin on his lips, as he watched Nikolai let out a small chuckle.

A silence fell over the brother's as they watched the crowd dancing to Gloria's song. Neither one of them wanting to talk about where they would go next if Chicago had become compromised.