𝟏𝟗: to save a life

𝟏𝟗: to save a life "You want your cure?"

𝟏𝟗: to save a life
"You want your cure?"

It had been almost two days of Nikolai and Klaus being in their wolf form. They had left a long trail of bodies during the forty eight hour time period. Nikolai's bodies were unrecognizable after he got done with them. Unfortunately for Elijah he had to clean double the mess as he followed his brothers during their werewolf state.

Nikolai was the first to awaken from his adventures. He took in his surroundings as he slowly stood up. It was when a pair clothes was flung at him, that he looked over at Elijah.

"Good morning." Elijah greeted, as he leaned against a tree.

"Morning Elijah." Nikolai nodded, as he got dressed. "How long?"

"Almost two days." Elijah admitted, as he kept his eyes locked on a still unconscious Klaus.

"Huh." Nikolai said in slight surprise, as he pulled on his leather jacket. "You know those were probably the best few nights of my life right there."

"I know." Elijah told him, as he crossed his arms over his chest. "I've been cleaning yours and Niklaus's mess up along the way."

"Thank you." Nikolai said with a slightly forced smile.

"Where are they, Niko?" Elijah asked, as he walked towards his younger brother.

"Their safe Elijah, I promise." Nikolai sighed softly, as he put his belt on. "I would never let Niklaus throw our siblings into the sea."

"Your word, Nikolai is starting to become meaningless to me." Elijah admitted. "I have done everything for you, and you threw our brothership away to break the curse."

"Watch your tone, Elijah." Nikolai growled, as he got in Elijah's personal space. "You have no idea what it's like to not be your full self. To long for the other half of you that was cursed dormant for a thousand years. It makes you do unspeakable things, turns you into a monster.. It's your word that is becoming meaningless."

Elijah used his speed to slam Nikolai's back into a tree, but now that Nikolai was stronger and faster than his brother he was quick to switch their positions.

"I could easily kill you." Nikolai said lowly, as he pressed a finger into Elijah's chest. His eyes glowed amber, as veins crept up under his eyes. "But, seeing as you spared me in a moment of vulnerability brother.. i'll spare you." Nikolai's eyes went back to normal, as he moved away from Elijah.

"I want you to make me a promise, Nikolai." Elijah demanded, as he fixed his suit jacket.

"Your time to make demands have long passed." Nikolai scoffed.

"Then I beg of you to promise me that you won't harm, Ondina Salvatore." Elijah begged, as he walked towards his brother.

This peaked Nikolai's interest, causing him to raise a brow and his chin lifting up slightly. "Someone's grown a fondness."