𝟎𝟓: return of the buzz kill

𝟎𝟓: return of the buzz kill"Egotistical bastard

"Egotistical bastard."

"Alaric sure likes his weapons." Damon mumbled, as he looked over to the weapon in Stefan's hands before looking back at the road.

"You can say that again." Jacob whistled lowly, as he leaned forward in the backseat. "What the hell is that anyways?"

"Well it's either a vervain bomb, or a grenade launcher." Stefan shrugged, as he glanced at the two.

"How much further?" Jacob questioned, as he looked out the windows of the car.

"About 80 miles." Damon sighed, as he looked back at the werewolf through the visor.

"Who do you think took, Elena ?" Stefan questioned, as he shifted in the car seat.

"Someone from Katherine's past. She said she was running from some people." Damon shook his head slightly. "Maybe they got the wrong girl."

"What? You think they confused Elena for Katherine?" Jacob questioned, as he leaned back into the seat. "Wouldn't they have figured out that Elena isn't the you help and i'll sting you in return bitch?"

Damon snorted, before shrugging. "Maybe. Or maybe they don't care, either way their dead."

Stefan looked over at Damon, glancing at Jacob for a few seconds too. "Thank you both. For helping me."

"Can we not do the whole trip bonding thing, Stefan?" Damon questioned, keeping his eyes on the road. "Cliche of it all makes me itch."

"What so no ninety glasses of bourbon on the wall?" Jacob questioned sarcastically. "Not even singing our hearts out to Beyoncé ?" He snorted.

"Your hilarious." Damon rolled his eyes at the other. "And Beyoncé? Really?"

"What's wrong with Beyoncé?" Stefan questioned with mock offense. "But we all know that you being in this car has absolutely nothing to do with me anyways."

"The elephant in the room let's out a mighty roar." Damon retorted, as he looked back at Jacob with a eye roll.

"It doesn't have to be an elephant." Stefan sighed. "Let's talk about it."

"Drama." Jacob mumbled amused, as he watched the two.

"There's no drama." Damon snickered. "There's nothing to talk about either." He said, as he looked over to Stefan.