𝟎𝟒: suspicions rising

𝟎𝟒: suspicions rising"i have no idea what you mean

"i have no idea what you mean."

"Where's Damon?" Jacob asked, as he walked into the Salvatore mansion.

"He went to Caroline's to find out the details about Tyler." Ondina answered, as she closed the door behind him.

"So he really killed her, huh?" He asked, as he turned around to look at her with a raised brow.

"What you thought it was just some prank? Your a werewolf too, Jake.. you should be taking this seriously." She raised a brow at him, before moving past him.

"I am ? I thought it was just my imagination." Jacob replied sarcastically, as he followed her. "I am taking this seriously, Ondina." He rolled his eyes at the siphoner.

"That's cute." Ondina rolled her eyes, before moving to pour herself a glass of bourbon. "Doesn't seem like it, Jake." She shrugged, before moving to sit down in a chair with the glass still in hand.

"What no offer?" Jacob motioned towards the glass of bourbon, as he gave her a offended look.

"Oh i'm so sorry your majesty, please have a drink." She rolled her eyes, before taking a small sip of the liquor contents.

"Aw you admit i'm royalty." He held a small grin on his lips, along with a wink. Jacob walked over to the small bar counter, before pouring himself a glass.

"I almost forgot how egotistical you are." Ondina rolled her eyes, before raising a brow at him.

Jacob turned towards her, his hand pointing towards himself as he mocked offense. "Me? Egotistical? Never."

"You and my brother are perfect for each other." Ondina rolled her eyes once more, as she took a sip from the liquor contents.

"What's the deal with that? Every time people see us together they either look shocked or confused." Jacob questioned, as he moved to sit in the chair across from her.

Confusion quickly ran over her expressions, before she covered it up. Suspicion nagged at her, but she pushed it down onto the back burner.

"You can't be serious?" Ondina scoffed softly, as she gave him a slightly amused look. "Either your oblivious or this is just one of your dumb games."

"I don't think my games are dumb." He scoffed softly. "Me and Damon aren't together, Ondina."

"Their dumb." Ondina retorted, as she shifted slightly in the chair. "I didn't say that, Jacob."