𝟎𝟑: masquerade pt ii

𝟎𝟑: masquerade pt ii "Let go unless you want to lose your life

"Let go unless you want to lose
your life."

Jacob was walking towards the door his hand reaching for the door knob, before he was suddenly being slammed against the wall. A low growl leaving his lips.

"What are the Salvatore's up to, mutt." Katherine asked, as she kept hand to the back of Jacob's head so he couldn't fight against her.

"Let go unless you want to lose your life, Katherine." He growled trying to push her back with his strength.

Katherine slammed his head into the wall, before she leaned forward. "I said what are the Salvatore's up to?"

"What do you mean?" He growled lowly, a small wince as his face slammed against the wall.

"I've got Jeremy Gilbert luring me out to the lake. What's going on?" Katherine questioned.

"I don't know anything, Katherine. Nothing." Jacob shrugged.

Katherine grabbed Jacob's wrist, before turning him around. Her hand going to his throat, as she slammed his back against the wall.

Jacob let out a low groan, as a small wince of pain went to his facial expression.

"Don't lie to me, Jacob. They're up to something. What is it?" Katherine questioned him further.

"Like I.." Jacob got caught off, as Katherine starter to squeeze his airway shut. "Wait.. wait.. wait ! They're trying to kill you." He rasped out, as his nails dug into her wrist.

Katherine let go, as she rolled her eyes at him. "Figured as much. Where's the moonstone, Jakey?"

"Bonnie has it you bitch." He mumbled.

"Now don't be so mean Jacob, you know you have a soft spot for me." Katherine chuckled, as she ran a finger against his neck. "Where's Bonnie right now?"

"If you would like to lose a hand tonight, keep it up." He growled, before narrowing his eyes at her. "I don't know."

Katherine grabbed onto his throat once more, squeezing tightly as she easily raised him in the air. "Jakey, either you tell me where the witch is or I put your head up on my wall like hunters do with deer." She giggled.

"Okay! S-she's upstairs. She's upstairs." Jacob rasped out, trying to get her to let him go.

Katherine dropped Jacob to the floor like he was nothing. "Was that so hard?" She rolled her eyes, before pulling him along.