𝟏𝟒: witches and fire

𝟏𝟒: witches and fire "why the hell is satan's twin here?"

"why the hell is satan's twin here?"

"Why the hell is satan's twin here?" Jacob asked, as he stood behind Damon looking at Katherine.

"I agree with Jacob." Ondina nodded. "Why is the wicked bitch from the east here?"

"When we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb." Damon answered.

"You didn't bother telling me?" Ondina whispered to Damon.

He already knew this of course, but he was surprised she hadn't ran. "You didn't run?" Jacob questioned, as he raised a brow at Katherine.

"That's your first question?" Damon mumbled, as he gave Jacob a weird look. "I thought she ran." He whispered back to Ondina.

"It should be everyone's first question." Jacob told Damon.

"How's that possible?" Stefan asked.

"He's an Original. They have all sorts of special skills." Katherine told them.

"I don't want you here. Get her out of here." Elena told them.

"You need me, Elena." Katherine told her. "You all do."

"Like hell." Stefan and Ondina said at the same time.

"We all want the same thing. Nikolai and Klaus dead." Katherine told them. "Yet here you all are, running around like headless chickens."

"At least we've managed to dagger Elijah, what have you done?" Ondina questioned Katherine. "Oh wait that's right.. you were playing Elijah's little bitch."

Katherine was about to come back on Ondina's valid statement, but Elena had interrupted.

"I don't need your help and I don't want it." Elena said, as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"And that's incredibly stupid of you. Do you know where Nikolai and Klaus are? When their coming? What they look like?" Katherine questioned.

"If you know something, say it or get out." Damon told her.

"How about I spare us the trouble, and just kill her now." Ondina said, as she took out her earrings and made a move for Katherine.

Stefan was quick to wrap his arms around his sister, before holding her in place. It wasn't for Ondina's safety, it was more for Katherine's than anything. He knew how things ended up when someone pissed off his sister, and frankly he wasn't in the mood to get rid of a body today.