𝟐𝟏: birthday secrets

𝟐𝟏: birthday secrets"Yes, I knew" (a different view of the last chapter

"Yes, I knew"
(a different view of the
last chapter. It's a longer
one also.)

After the battle with the twins and Stefan leaving with them, it had left things to get complicated. Especially for Jacob, everyone had been weary of him for half the summer, Damon mostly. Damon didn't know what to feel about Jacob, but he knows he felt used. Damon also knew that it's not Jacob's fault it was Nikolai's, but he at the time he couldn't stand it, stand to be near Jacob.

Damon even found a distraction, a news anchor, Andie Star. Whenever Damon's mind would think about Jacob, he would immediately call Andy to come distract him, which was a lot. After awhile Andy had found out the truth about Damon and Jacob, but when she asked Damon about it he had shut her down.

Meanwhile Jacob had been amending the relationships with his friends after Nikolai's possession of his body. Ondina and Jacob had become close, she would come over whenever Damon was busy screwing Andy, which was multiple times a week. On the full moons Ondina would sit outside the door, so Jacob wouldn't be alone.

Today was Elena's birthday, he had been out shopping for a birthday gift when Ondina had texted him to come over.

While Jacob and Ondina had gotten closer in the past two months, he had never stepped foot in the Salvatore house after the twins had saved Damon's life.

He contemplated whether or not he should go, while standing in the middle of an isle. A small sigh left his lips, before mumbling a small "Fuck." under his breath as he walked towards the registers.

Once he had gotten to the Salvatore house, Ondina had greeted him at the door before he could even knock.

"You don't have enhanced hearing and you heard me coming?" Jacob asked confused, as he walked inside the house.

"Your car makes a lot of noise." Ondina chuckled, raising a brow at the werewolf.

"Ah right." Jacob snickered, as he walked into the living space of the house. "Why am I here, exactly?"

"Because, I need help picking out something to wear and Damon's being Damon." Ondina admitted.

"Damon's here?" Jacob said in surprise, as he turned to look at the siphoner. "I'm surprised he's not at the Grill."

"He and Andie had a somewhat of a long night." Ondina admitted, as she watched his reactions. She knew that her brother wasn't sure of his feelings for Jacob, but she didn't fully know what Jacob's feelings are for Damon.