𝟎𝟕: the spared

𝟎𝟕: the spared"You may be Stefan's girlfriend, but i'll still kick your ass

𝟎𝟕: the spared
"You may be Stefan's girlfriend,
but i'll still kick your ass."

Ondina and Rose were walking towards the stairs in their robes when they heard the front door close.

"Elena?" Ondina asked, as she moved behind Rose as a way to cover herself more.

Elena quickly looked away from the two women, holding her hand up. "I, uh - Sorry. I.."

"We're the only two here." Rose told her, as she glanced at a slightly embarrassed Ondina.

Elena slowly looked at the two with a small sigh. "Actually, I came to talk to you both."

"What is it Elena?" Ondina questioned with a raised brow, her hands hugging the robe against her body.

"Before we go there we should probably get dressed, Love." Rose told her, before looking at Elena. "We'll be right back." She told her, before dragging Ondina to where their clothes were.

"Way to ruin a girl's morning." Ondina grumbled, as she got dressed.

"It's probably her wanting you to get Stefan and Damon off her back." Rose chuckled, as she finished getting redressed.

"I swear if she's came here for that reason.. I'm going to snap on her." Ondina grumbled, as she rolled her eyes. "Always has to have someone else do her dirty work, or other times she just has to play hero, when in reality she just makes everything worse and about herself."

"I thought you liked her?" Rose questioned, with an amused look.

"I tolerate her for, Stefan's sake." Ondina shook her head. "There's a very big difference between like and tolerate."

"Your a good sister, Ondina." Rose gave her a small smile, before motioning for Ondina to follow her.

Ondina gave Elena a forced smile, as she raised a brow. "What is it Elena?"

"I want you guys to take me to Slater." Elena told them as she sat down in a chair in front of the fireplace.

"That's a horrible idea." Rose said, as she began pacing in front of the Gilbert.

"Are you insane?" Ondina's jaw hung open slightly in disbelief.

"No it's not." Elena sighed, as she looked between the two women. "Your friend Slater obviously has more information about Nikolai and Klaus."