𝟏𝟓: save a dance

𝟏𝟓: save a dance "There she is!" (skipped an ep

𝟏𝟓: save a dance
"There she is!"
(skipped an ep. Nikolai
is Jacob & Klaus is Alaric)

After Jacob had gotten back from his trip with Klaus, he had found out that it was time for his brother to make his entrance. So, that's how he was standing outside of Alaric's door knocking on it. Moments later Alaric who Klaus has inhabited opened the door with a smirk on his lips.

"Come on in." Alaric told him.

Jacob walked into the apartment, before giving a Maddox a small nod. "Where is she?" He asked his brother.

"Jacob?" Katherine questioned, as she caught sight of him.

"Hello Katerina." Jacob chuckled, as he raised a brow at her.

"No.." Katherine shook her head, as she realized. "Nikolai.." She mumbled.

"I'm going to get dressed." Alaric said, as he walked over to the closet.

"Cat got your tongue?" Jacob asked Katherine, as he took in her appearance.

"Go to hell." Katherine told him.

Jacob walked over and gripped her chin in one hand. "Your lucky i'm in a good mood today." He growled. "Otherwise I would have your head on a pike." Jacob let go of her, before taking a few steps back.

"Ugh! Who is this guy?" Alaric asked, as he looked at the clothing options. "Safari Sam?" Before grabbing two options and showing his brother and Katherine. "Okay. Bad or Badder?"

"The dark colors suit you better." Katherine told him. " Oh, thank you honey. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?" He asked Katherine.

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah." Katherine told them both. "You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."

Alaric looked over to his brother who gave him a nod. "Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing we need to do is resurrect Elijah. Our brothers a buzz kill."

"You speak to me like I don't already know that, brother." Jacob chuckled, as he leaned against the wall.

"Don't forget your on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." Katherine reminded Alaric.

"Right. Elena's aunt." Alaric remembered. "For, uh, all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

"That's it." Katherine told the twins.