𝟐𝟕: new deal pt 2

𝟐𝟕: new deal pt 2"nope this is just me

𝟐𝟕: new deal pt 2
"nope this is just me."

"How..? How do you know about that?" Jacob questioned, a look of pain and guilt flashing in his eyes at the mention of his family.

The night his family was murdered by hunters during their transformation on a full moon night, Jacob had fled. It was the most painful night of his life not just because he became a orphan, pack less as well, but because he fought against transforming into a wolf that night.

Hearing and seeing the hunters slaughter his family one by one, Jacob had thought if he didn't transform he could stop the hunters.

He had watched as his mother gave up her life for his.. Jacob had watched as they brutally slaughtered his mother from the shadows in the midst of transforming into a wolf.

Multiple times Jacob had been asked by hunters, vampires, even other wolves who wanted to torment him that knew his past, what sound did a dying wolf make? Sometimes he would say that he didn't know, not wanting to give them the satisfaction of hitting a nerve, other times he would snap and beat the living hell out of the person.

But when Rafaela spoke about vengeance against the ones who killed his family, his pack, all he felt was sadness and guilt. The anger hadn't hit yet, and he didn't know if it would.

"Never go to someone you want something from without knowing their history." Rafa told him, she caught the look in his eyes but didn't speak on it. "I can help you, Jacob."

Jacob's facial expression turned to one of neutral, as he raised a brow at her. "And in return you want me to help you kill a unkillable original hybrid?"

"Nikolai may be unkillable in the normalcy of a regular vampire and werewolf, but there's always a loophole." Rafa told him, as she motioned for him to sit down in a chair. "Your body is still healing, you need to rest."

"Oh I wonder why." Jacob said sarcastically, as he moved to sit down in a chair slowly. "It can't be because I was just tortured as a test." His eyes rolled, before his brows furrowed. "What's the loophole?"

Rafaela held an amused look on her face, before rolling her eyes. "Have you always been this sarcastic, or did Nikolai's personality rub off on you?" She shrugged slightly, as she sat down in the chair in front of his. "That's what i'm trying to find out."

"Nope, this is just me." Jacob gave a sarcastic smile, as he leaned back in his seat. "If you want answers about Nikolai, why haven't you gone to Katherine Pierce?" He asked, even though Jacob hated her with a passion and had no trust in her.. he assumed she would have some sort of information about a loophole.

"Katherine Pierce knows a lot about the Mikaelson siblings, but unfortunately that lot is only a small fraction of truth." Rafa admitted, as she watched him closely.