𝟐𝟓: capture

𝟐𝟓: capture"what do you want from me?"

𝟐𝟓: capture
"what do you want from me?"

Things had gotten tense after Elena's birthday party, especially with Jacob and Damon. Jacob had found out from Ondina that Stefan killed Andie that night, but he kept his distance from the oldest Salvatore not knowing if his presence would make things worse. And it didn't help that Jacob had started to gain some feelings for Tyler as well.

The two had started to hangout during the summer, now that Tyler knew about Jacob being a werewolf and the supernatural world. At first the two only hung out when it was with their friends, but then they started to hangout with just each other. Jacob Riley was very smart man, but sometimes he couldn't tell if feelings were just one sided.

The werewolf was currently waiting for his food outside of the grill, when he felt a presence sitting in front of him causing him to look up from his phone.

A small grin crossing his lips, as he saw Tyler sitting in front of him. "What are you doing here?"

Tyler shrugged, before a small grin also crossed his lips. "I was on my way to go see my mom when I saw you sitting here, so I decided to stop."

"Uh oh is it mother and son bonding day?" Jacob joked, as he grabbed a fry off his plate once it arrived.

"Funny, but no." Tyler shook his head, while rolling his eyes playfully at the other werewolf. "I was heading over to ask her if she's seen Caroline."

"What do you mean?" Jacob asked in confusion, as to why Tyler would be asking his mom if she's seen the vampire.

"Caroline was helping my mom out for some community thing yesterday and she hasn't returned my text's all day. So I wanted to see if my mom knows anything." Tyler admitted, a look of concern flashing over his face.

"Huh." Jacob mumbled, as he grabbed another fry off his plate. "If you need some help finding her i'm available."

"Really? Thanks Jake." Tyler gave him a grateful smile, before grabbing one of his fries off Jacob's plate before eating it.

"No problem." Jacob nodded, before rolling his eyes. "Really?"

"Hey i'm hungry." Tyler chuckled, as he grabbed another fry. "Speaking of seeing people, you've seen Damon recently?"

"Nope." Jacob popped the p, as he shook his head. "We haven't really talked since the twins took Stefan captive and took off. Have you?"

"God no." Tyler shook his head, as he leaned back into the chair. "Elena has though. She's been ranting to Caroline and Bonnie about how Damon, Ondina, and you kept tracking the twins and Stefan a secret."

Jacob rolled his eyes dramatically at the mention of Elena ranting. "Of course she is.." He mumbled.

He found the doppelgänger annoying to no end, especially when she turned anything about someone else into becoming about her. He made that somewhat clear at her birthday party when she got mad at him for not telling her about tracking the three. Jacob and Elena were more frenemies than friends, mostly because Jacob couldn't handle her attitude. And Elena's view she didn't like him because he always called her out on her stupid shit.