𝟏𝟑: dinner party

𝟏𝟑: dinner party "That sounds like jealousy

𝟏𝟑: dinner party
"That sounds like jealousy."

"I assume you have a plan?" Jacob questioned, as he leaned against Damon's bedroom doorway.

"Well, it's kind of a come as it goes type of plan." Damon answered, as he buttoned up his shirt.

"At least we can focus on our Elijah problem." Jacob let out a small sigh.

Elijah was becoming a problem to Nikolai and Niklaus, and now the only thought of action that came to the Original's head was to have one of the Salvatore's dagger him. He just didn't know how he would get his brother to fall into a trap just yet. Maybe he could reveal himself to his brother to lure him into a trap without exposing himself to the everyone else?

"The guy's a nuisance." Damon let out an annoyed sigh. "Can't you just bite him? Get him out of our lives?"

"He's an Original, Damon." Jacob let out a small snort. "Who knows if a werewolf bite can kill an Original vampire."

That was subtle hint to Damon. He liked toying with the oldest Salvatore, he found it as a source of secret amusement during this hell of traveling.

"Plus we have the dagger now." Jacob added.

"Mm true." Damon nodded, before turning towards him. "We have to go meet Ric at the grill, he was on Elijah duty this morning with Jenna."

"How fun." Jacob mumbled. "Where's Ondina?"

"She left to go look for anything that could lead us closer to Nikolai and Klaus in the archives." Damon admitted. "She'll catch up with us later."

"She's got the vengeance thing going on I see." Jacob chuckled, as he began walking with Damon to the car.

"Suits her doesn't it?" Damon chuckled, as he opened the car door for Jacob. "It'll help us with the Originals." He said, as he got in the car after shutting Jacob's door.

Once they got to the grill they were quick to find Alaric in one of the booths. Alaric had told them about the tour that Jenna and Alaric had given Elijah. Nikolai found it hilarious and confusing on why Elijah had asked for Jenna to give him a tour.

"Other than your lecture on the history of Mystic Falls, did you get anything out of Elijah?" Damon asked.

"No, it was boring.." Alaric admitted. "Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming."

"You sound jealous. Was that jealousy?" Jacob said sarcastically, as he glanced over at Damon.

"I think you might be right, that did sound like jealousy Jake." Damon agreed.

"That's definitely jealousy." Jacob snickered.

"Are you two done?" Alaric asked, already done with the two of them.