Chapter 2

chapter 2

    It was the hottest time of summer, and Lin Nuan was lying on the bed, eating the watermelon that Lin's mother had cut and picked seeds for her, while watching the phone blowing on the air conditioner.

    It has been a week since I woke up, and what Lin Nuan does every day, besides eating, drinking and sleeping, is reading online romance novels with the mobile phone in his hand.

    This is already the fourth rebirth of the heroine that she has read. She has read three of the same plot, but she still enjoys reading it. She originally wanted to know what she should do from these reborn heroines, but sadly, after reading these reborn heroines, she found that she was actually the fate of a cannon fodder female supporting role. It's still the kind of cannon fodder female supporting role that is conceited in nature, after being used by the heroine, she still doesn't change her mind, thinking that the heroine can love me without the heroine, so she always fights against the heroine.

    Lin Nuanqi wanted to drop the book, oh, no, it was the phone.

    But I still have to buy the phone after it is dropped. Although she is the daughter of the chairman of the Lin Group, because she used to go to nightclubs with a bunch of cronies some time ago, her father angrily took all her bank cards away. So she has no money at all.

    Helpless, she could only pick up the phone and continue to look.

    The more she looked, the more desperate she became; the more she looked, the more she wanted to smack her self in the previous life.

    What's so good about Lu Yicheng? Is it worth her not letting go? For him, he contradicted his parents again, leaked company secrets, and even lost his brother's future and his own life.

    She must have lost her mind in her previous life, that's why she was so unreasonable.

    Thinking of this, Lin Nuan patted his head again. The place where she was hit by the wine bottle began to hurt again. Lin Nuan covered it with her hands. Fortunately, the injury was not deep and would not leave any scars on her forehead. Otherwise, another heavy stroke would have to be added to her tragic history.

    She took another mouthful of watermelon, and the cold and sweet feeling spread from her throat to the bottom of her heart. Why didn't she cherish such a comfortable life in her previous life? Thinking of this, Lin Nuan picked up her phone and read the novel again.

    In the novel, every reborn heroine will tear up the scumbag and beat Bai Lianhua violently, but as a cannon fodder female supporting role, what is there to tear up? Although Lu Yicheng used her in the previous life, but more than 20 years ago, it was her father who was ashamed of the Lu family first. At that time, Lin's and Lu's, as two companies that had just started at the same time, always regarded each other as their biggest competitors. Originally, it was just a competitive relationship, but Lin Nuan's father listened to the words of the villain and asked people to add a large amount of polyethylene glycol to a cosmetic developed by Lu's. At this point, Lu's bankruptcy, Lu Yicheng's father was in despair. committed suicide. Twenty years later, Lu Yicheng deliberately approached him in order to avenge his father.

    This kind of vulgar and old-fashioned plot just happened to her. In her previous life, Lin Nuan thought that she only needed to share the same hatred with Lu Yicheng, even if the other party was her own father, but she just had to stand by Lu Yicheng's side and despise what his father did. , you can win Lu Yicheng's heart. But in the end, his family was ruined, and he himself was killed in the sea of ​​fire. Even Lu Yicheng's little bit of guilt and apology towards her was exhausted by her many confrontations with Chu Yufei.