Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    Lin Nuan stood in the hospital, and Lin's mother came out of the consulting room. She handed the report in front of Lin Nuan, looked at her and said, "What else do you have to say?"

    Lin Nuan looked at the report on the report. Value: "I don't want to either." She and Pei Xu only had a few times in total, but they didn't expect to win the bid so soon.

    "You don't want to?" Lin's mother looked at her: "You didn't want to make your belly big?"

    Lin Nuan didn't say anything, but Lin's mother looked at her and asked, "What are your plans now?"

    "What? What plan?" Lin Nuan looked at her and asked.

    "Of course it's a future plan." Lin's mother looked at her: "Aren't you going to tell Pei Xu?"

    Lin Nuan realized after hearing her say this: "I'll call him right now." She With that said, he picked up his phone. But just as she was about to call Pei Xu, she stopped again.

    Lin's mother looked at her: "What's wrong?"

    Lin Nuan: "I'd better tell him about it face to face." Lin Nuan didn't know how Pei Xu would react to this matter, this child came too late. Suddenly, even she wasn't ready, let alone Pei Xu whose career was on the rise. Will he accept the child? Could it be that he is not ready to be a father yet? Lin Nuan couldn't help thinking in her heart that her hand was gently brushing her lower abdomen at this moment.

    Lin's mother also said at this time: "It's okay, I can't make it clear on the phone for a while."

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, but nodded slightly.

    At this moment, Mother Lin continued: "When you get home, remember to tell me Pei Xu's reaction. If he doesn't want this child, we'll..." Before

    she finished speaking, Lin Nuan looked at her and said: "Mom, Pei Xu won't do this." Although she didn't know how Pei Xu would react after hearing the news, she still believed in him. She believed that Pei Xu would definitely not want this child like Lin's mother said.

    When Lin Nuan arrived at Pei Xu's company, Pei Shan was standing in the office crying. As soon as Lin Nuan walked in, she immediately looked at her and asked, "What happened?"

    Pei Shan choked up and said, "Sister Lin Nuan, my father, my father passed away."

    Lin Nuan froze for a moment, she saw When I looked at Pei Xu, I realized that his face was gloomy.

    Lin Nuan looked at Pei Shan again, and asked, "Grandma, does she know?"

    Pei Shan nodded, and then said, "She has been in the hospital for the past two days, and she called us just now."

    Lin Nuan : "Then you go to the hospital to accompany grandma first, your brother and I will be there in a while."

    Pei Shan didn't speak, but looked at Pei Xu after she finished speaking.

    Pei Xu was still silent, but there was a trace of sadness in his eyes that was hard for ordinary people to catch. Lin Nuan knew that he actually wanted to go, but he couldn't pass the hurdle in his heart.

    She looked at Pei Shan and said, "Go quickly."

    Pei Shan nodded, and then she turned and walked out of the office.

    Lin Nuan walked up to Pei Xu at this time, she looked at him and called out: "Pei Xu."

    Pei Xu's face was expressionless, except for a trace of sadness hidden in his eyes, he looked almost the same as usual.