Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Lin Nuan would never have imagined that she would meet Lin Yang here and be with Chu Yufei.

    She looked ahead in disbelief for a moment, and she tried hard to tell herself that this was just a coincidence.

    But the necklace on Chu Yufei's neck made her lose even the last shred of hope.

    She looked at Lin Yang and saw that he was holding a bottle in one hand and supporting Chu Yufei with the other.

    And Chu Yufei's face was pale, and there was still a needle inserted in one hand, obviously ill.

    Looking at this picture, Lin Nuan suddenly remembered Lin Yang's words—

    'Speaking of which, she is still someone you know. '

    Someone she knew.

    Countless possibilities crossed her mind at that time, but she never thought that that person would be Chu Yufei.

    How could it be Chu Yufei? How could it be her!

    Lin Nuan stepped forward step by step, she looked at Lin Yang and Chu Yufei and asked, "Why are you here?" Her voice was trembling, and there were thousands of emotions in her eyes.

    Pei Xu frowned, although he was surprised that Chu Yufei and Lin Yang were together, but right now he was more worried about Lin Nuan. He knew that Lin Nuan was on the verge of collapse.

    Lin Yang called out at this time: "Nuan Nuan."

    Lin Nuan seemed to have not heard, and continued to ask: "Why are you together?"

    Lin Yang glanced at Chu Yufei: "Yu Fei is not feeling well. It’s comfortable, I’ll accompany her to the hospital to get water.”

    She was not feeling well, so he accompanied her to get water. This reason sounded good, but it completely broke Lin Nuan.

    She looked at Lin Yang and almost screamed: "I ask why you are together?!"

    Why? Why is it Chu Yufei? Why is her brother with Chu Yufei?

    Lin Nuan didn't know, she needed an explanation, an answer she could accept.

    Lin Yang frowned, he didn't expect Lin Nuan to react like this.

    At this time, Pei Xu stepped forward and called out: "Nuan Nuan."

    But Lin Nuan ignored him, just looked at Lin Yang: "Is that the person you mentioned, is she?" She pointed at Chu Yu asked Fee.

    Lin Yang nodded, and replied, "Yes." Originally, he just didn't want to hide it from Lin Nuan. But in the next second, he saw Lin Nuan crying, and her tears fell from her eyes.

    "Why?" Lin Nuan looked at him and asked, "Why her?" She desperately tried to avoid those things in her previous life, but in the end, she found that she couldn't hide at all.

    Not only that, but her brother was with Chu Yufei.

    what is this?

    Did she live a new life just to watch the tragedy of the previous life reenact? No, she doesn't want to.

    She stepped forward, grabbed Lin Yang's hand, and begged, "Brother, can you break up with her? Don't be with her, okay? I beg you."

    Lin Yang frowned at this moment It got tighter, he didn't know why Lin Nuan rejected him from being with Chu Yufei like this. He looked at Lin Nuan and called out, "Nuan Nuan."