Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Lin Nuan opened her eyes and woke up, only to find herself lying on the hospital bed again. Like Lin's mother said, she always seems to be hurt during this time. But this time, she turned out to save Pei Xu.

    Saving Pei Xu...

    She herself felt a little unbelievable, but at that critical moment, she hardly hesitated. It's like a physical instinct...

    Lin Yang and Lin's father, Lin's mother, were by her side. Seeing her wake up, Lin Yang immediately looked at her and asked, "Nuan Nuan, are you awake? Don't you feel any discomfort?"

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, but struggled to sit up from the bed. However, as soon as she moved, a sharp pain came from the injured part of her abdomen.

    Lin Nuan frowned, Lin Yang hurriedly stepped forward to support her and said, "Don't move, I'll help you." As he spoke, he helped Lin Nuan up, and then put a pillow behind her.

    Lin Nuan leaned on the bed, her eyes suddenly turned to every corner of the ward, as if she was looking for someone.

    Her reaction fell into Lin Yang's eyes, and Lin Yang's face darkened.

    At this moment, Mother Lin looked at Lin Nuan and asked, "Nuan Nuan, what happened to you this time? How did you behave so well that you were stabbed by someone?"

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, her gaze remained fixed. somewhere.

    Seeing that she didn't respond, Mama Lin just stood there dumbfounded, so she called out again: "Nuan Nuan?"

    Lin Nuan finally came to her senses, she looked at Mama Lin, not knowing what to say to her for a while. everything.

    Lin Yang said at this time: "Mom, Nuan Nuan just woke up and needs a good rest, don't ask her so much."

    Mother Lin didn't speak, and Lin Yang continued at this moment: "You and Dad are also here I've been watching all night, now go back and have a good rest."

    "But..." Mama Lin was obviously worried, she looked at Lin Nuan, and was about to say something when Lin Yang interrupted: "Don't worry, here With me, I will take care of Nuannuan."

    "Yes." Father Lin also stepped forward at this time and said, "There is Lin Yang here, so don't worry. Let's go back first, have a good rest, and come back to replace him at night."

    Mother Lin nodded, She looked at Lin Yang and said, "Then what's the matter, remember to call me."

    "Yeah." Lin Yang nodded.

    Mother Lin looked at Lin Nuan again: "Nuan Nuan, your dad and I are going back first, and we will come to see you in the evening. Remember to listen to the doctor and rest well."

    Lin Nuan nodded, feeling a little guilty in her heart. Especially when I just heard Lin Yang say: Father Lin and Mother Lin stayed here all night.

    She is always so willful, making her parents worry about her time and time again. Before her wings were full enough, she always thought that she had grown up.

    The moment she was in a trance, Father Lin and Mother Lin had already walked out of the ward. At this moment, Lin Yang came over and looked at her and asked, "Who were you looking for just now?"

    Lin Nuan was still in a daze, but when she heard Lin Yang's question, she immediately came back to her senses. She looked at Lin Yang and asked, "Who am I looking for? Why don't I understand what you mean." She actually understood, so she felt a little guilty at this moment.