Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Pei Xu walked up to Lin Nuan, looked at her and asked, "Nuan Nuan, why are you here?" Whether it was Lu Yicheng's coming to look for him or his looking for Ye Xin, Pei Xu kept it a secret. Lin Nuan's. He didn't want her to know too much, and he didn't want her to be hurt.

    But Lin Nuan still knew, she was looking at Ye Xin at this moment, and didn't answer Pei Xu's question.

    Ye Xin turned her head at this moment: "Hate you?" She looked at Lin Nuan with a half-smile, and shook her head: "No, I don't hate you, I just hate you."

    Ye Xin put away herself After years of disguising, she unreservedly presented her hatred in front of Lin Nuan.

    Lin Nuan's gaze had already dimmed, and she didn't know what to say at this moment. She originally wanted to go to Ye Xin's house to ask her clearly, but as soon as she arrived at the door of Ye Xin's house, she saw Ye Xin driving out in the car.

    There was a voice in her heart, that voice told her: The place Ye Xin was going to probably had something to do with herself.

    So, she followed Ye Xin, and then she heard those words.

    It turned out that her best friend had always hated her.

    She didn't know what kind of mood she should use to face all this, she didn't even know what she should do, she could only stand there.

    Even with Pei Xu standing by her side, she still felt so cold.

    Ye Xin continued to say at this moment: "I hate you. You don't have to do anything, but you can be liked by congratulatory words; you are obviously useless, but there are so many people guarding and protecting you. Lin Nuan, what is so good about you? , can you make He Yan and Pei Xu desperate for you?"

    Lin Nuan didn't say a word, tears were rolling in her eyes, but she held back and didn't let them fall.

    Pei Xu looked at her at this moment and said, "Let's go." After he finished speaking, he wanted to take Lin Nuan forward, but Lin Nuan said at this moment—

    "So your friendship with me all these years , all fake? You never, never saw me as a friend? "

    "What do you think?" Ye Xin sneered, "If it wasn't because He Yan liked you, I wouldn't have walked with you at all."

    Lin Nuan's heart seemed to have fallen to the bottom of the valley and was shattered.

    But Ye Xin continued: "Lin Nuan, I hate you, I wish you would die immediately!"

    As soon as she finished speaking, Pei Xu looked at her and shouted angrily, "Shut up!"

    Ye Xin wanted to say something else at first. What, but when she saw Pei Xu's expression, she was suddenly taken aback. She had never seen such an expression before, like the frost in the cold sky, which would kill her at any moment.

    She stood there for a while, not daring to say another word.

    Pei Xu then left with Lin Nuan. As soon as the two went outside, Lin Nuan's eyes were stung by the sunlight.

    Pei Xu hugged her at this moment: "Cry if you want to cry."

    Lin Nuan shook her head, her tears were clearly rolling in her eyes from the beginning, but at this moment, she just said: "I'm fine."

    She didn't want to worry Pei Xu anymore. In the past two days, Pei Xu had faced enough with her.

    "I'll be fine by myself." She looked at Pei Xu and said, but her eyes were red. "You really don't have to worry about me."