Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Thanks to the help of XR Company, the crisis of Pei Xu Company was quickly resolved. Not only that, but his career has also reached a higher level.

    Lin Nuan was also graduating this summer. Father Lin wanted her to join the company to help, but Lin Nuan refused. She chose to run her own dessert shop, after all, this is her dream since childhood.

    It's just that in her previous life, she gave up for a relationship that didn't belong to her. So in this life, she decided to regain her dream and manage it well.

    Pei Xu was very supportive of her decision. He not only accompanied Lin Nuan to choose a store to find a designer, but also followed her to analyze the advantages and disadvantages of each dessert shop.

    Lin Nuan felt that having him by her side in this life was the happiest thing.

    This afternoon, when Lin Nuan went to Pei Xu's company to look for him, Pei Xu was sitting in the office in a daze.

    Lin Nuan had never seen Pei Xu like this before, and her intuition told her that something must have happened. She walked up to Pei Xu, looked at him and shouted: "Pei Xu."

    Only then did Pei Xu react, he looked up at Lin Nuan and said, "Nuan Nuan, why are you here?"

    Lin Nuan didn't Answered, just glanced at him, and then said: "What were you thinking about just now?"

    "It's nothing." Pei Xu said with a smile, and at the same time, he went forward to hold Lin Nuan's hand.

    Lin Nuan's gaze dimmed at this moment, she looked at Pei Xu and said, "Did something happen?"

    Pei Xu was about to say no, but Lin Nuan said at this moment: "As we said, no matter what happens You can't hide anything from the other party."

    Pei Xu lowered his head, and after hesitating for a moment, he raised his head: "This morning, someone from the police station called me." He looked at Lin Nuan and said.

    "What happened?" Lin Nuan looked at him and asked.

    Pei Xu glanced at her: "Last night, he was admitted to the hospital due to a sudden cerebral hemorrhage, and a critical illness notice has been issued now."

    The him that Pei Xu mentioned naturally refers to his father, Pei Maocai.

    Lin Nuan looked at him and asked, "Then have you visited him?"

    Pei Xu shook his head.

    "Where's Pei Shan?"

    "After receiving the call last night, she rushed there with grandma." Pei Xu replied.

    No wonder, Lin Nuan hadn't seen Pei Shan since joining the company today. She looked at Pei Xu, only to see that his gaze had already dimmed at this moment. She knew that Pei Xu was angry, but now that Pei Maocai's life was at stake, if he didn't go to see him for the last time, he might regret it for the rest of his life.

    She looked at Pei Xu and said: "I know you blame him in your heart, but he is your father after all, you should go and see him in his current state."

    Pei Xu shook his head: "I can't forgive him." He was saying When he said this, his voice was a little hoarse.

    "Pei Xu." Lin Nuan called out.

    As soon as she finished speaking, Pei Xu looked at her and said, "Do you know what he has done?"

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, but she could guess what Pei Maocai's actions over the years had left in Pei Xu's heart. s damage.