Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Lin Nuan didn't know when she got home, and she didn't even know how she spent the night.

    She felt like she was in a vortex in the depths. She obviously tried her best to swim to the shore, but she just couldn't break free.

    In the end, it can only get deeper and deeper.

    Lin Yang didn't come back until the next morning. As soon as he got home, he immediately went to find Lin Nuan.

    Lin Nuan was sitting in the room in a daze, she was still holding the hairpin that Pei Xu gave her. Although it was broken, this was the first gift Pei Xu gave her. After Pei Xu left yesterday, she still couldn't hold back and picked up the hairpin on the ground.

    Lin Yang walked over and called out, "Nuan Nuan."

    Hearing his voice, Lin Nuan finally recovered. She put the hairpin that had been broken in half on the dressing table, then turned to look at Lin Yang.

    After not seeing each other overnight, she suddenly felt that Lin Yang was much stranger.

    Lin Yang also frowned. He looked at Lin Nuan and asked, "Nuan Nuan, are you okay?"

    Lin Nuan didn't answer, but just looked at him and asked, "Where's Chu Yufei?

    " Home." Lin Yang replied.

    "When did you two get together?" Lin Nuan asked again.

    "Just for this period of time." Lin Yang said. Now that he had nothing to hide from Lin Nuan, he simply revealed everything.

    However, his frankness made Lin Nuan feel stuck in his throat. She fell silent for a moment.

    Seeing that she was silent, Lin Yang frowned and asked, "Nuan Nuan, is there any misunderstanding between you and Yu Fei?" This question has troubled him all night, and he really couldn't figure out why Lin Nuan saw him Being with Chu Yufei would have such a big reaction.

    "There is no misunderstanding." Lin Nuan said truthfully, "I just don't want you to be together."

    "Nuan Nuan." Hearing her answer, Lin Yang frowned even more. Just as he was about to say something, Lin Nuan interrupted -

    "Brother, listen to me, break up with Chu Yufei, okay? She's not suitable for you!" Lin Nuan said.

    As soon as she finished speaking, Lin Yang looked at her and asked, "How do you know that she's not suitable for me?"

    Lin Nuan was stunned for a moment, and Lin Yang continued: "If you don't try some things, how will you know if they are suitable for you?" Is it suitable?"

    "Brother." Lin Nuan called.

    "Nuan Nuan, I don't know what kind of misunderstanding there is between you and Yu Fei, but I hope you can give her a chance and try to accept her." Lin Yang said.

    "There is no misunderstanding." Lin Nuan became emotional, "I said that there is no misunderstanding between me and Chu Yufei! I just don't want you to be together!"

    "Brother, just listen to me and tell her Break up, okay? Stay away from her, and don't have anything to do with her!" Lin Nuan was almost begging, and she almost told her about her past life.

    But Lin Yang said: "I can't do it, Nuan Nuan." He looked at Lin Nuan, and said clearly and forcefully, "I love Yu Fei, I can't lose her."

    Lin Nuan froze there, she It was like looking at Lin Yang without hearing what Lin Yang said clearly. It took a long time before she realized what Lin Yang said just now: I love Chu Yufei, and I can't lose her.