Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    R city.

    When Lin Nuan walked out of the room, Pei Xu was busy in the kitchen. Yesterday afternoon, after she promised to go out for a walk with Pei Xu, she immediately bought two air tickets and came to this coastal city.

    It was already late at night when the two arrived. When the front desk lady of the hotel checked them in, Pei Xu deliberately chose a family suite with two bedrooms and one living room.

    Because he loves her, Pei Xu respects Lin Nuan, even though the two of them are already together.

    The kitchen in the room was open, so as soon as Lin Nuan walked out, she could see Pei Xu busy.

    Lin Nuan didn't know when he got up, but judging from the fried eggs and sausages on the dining table, he should have been up for a while.

    He was wearing a white shirt, which was very clean. Lin Nuan would recall the scene when he was held in Pei Xu's arms for the first time. He was also wearing a white shirt like now, with a faint scent of lemon on his body.

    Just when she was in a trance, Pei Xu raised his head, looked at Lin Nuan and asked, "You woke up so early?"

    Lin Nuan smiled, walked in front of him and said, "Didn't you wake up earlier ?" "

    Pei Xu didn't speak, just looked at Lin Nuan and smiled, then he lowered his head to cook the millet porridge in the pot.

    "What are you cooking?" Lin Nuan looked at him and asked.

    "Millet porridge." Pei Xu replied.

    "The hotel even has this?" Lin Nuan was a little surprised.

    "Of course not." Pei Xu said while stirring with a spoon: "I went downstairs to buy it in the supermarket. This kitchen is mostly for decoration."

    Lin Nuan smiled, Pei Xu is here When he turned off the gas stove, he looked at her and said, "Okay, you can eat." As he spoke, he filled a bowl of porridge with a spoon.

    Lin Nuan sat down at the dining table with Pei Xu. At this moment, Pei Xu put a fried egg into Lin Nuan's bowl: "Be careful it's hot." He looked at Lin Nuan at the same time and said.

    "En." Lin Nuan responded, and then she lowered her head and took a sip of porridge.

    Pei Xu looked at her and smiled, then lowered his head and took a sip of porridge. After a while, he looked up at Lin Nuan again and asked, "Where do you want to go today?"

    Lin Nuan raised his head, looked at him and said, "I don't want to go anywhere, I just want to be in the room, Follow the drama and check Weibo."

    "That's it?" Pei Xu looked at her and asked.

    "En." Lin Nuan nodded.

    "Then what am I doing here by plane?" Pei Xu asked with a smile.

    Lin Nuan put down the bowl in his hand: "Didn't you say it? As long as you're with me, it's the same wherever you go."

    Pei Xu smiled, his eyes were particularly doting: "Okay, then I'll listen to you Yes. We won't go anywhere today, just watch TV and check Weibo in the room." After

    he finished speaking, Lin Nuan laughed along with him. "However, we still have to buy some snacks." Lin Nuan then looked at Pei Xu and said, "Otherwise, it would be meaningless to just watch TV in the room."

    "Okay." Pei Xu took a sausage and put it in the In Lin Nuan's bowl: "It's all up to you."

    Lin Nuan immediately laughed after hearing Pei Xu's words.