Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    Lin Nuan opened his eyes in a daze, and found himself lying in an unfamiliar environment. The surrounding area was filled with a strong smell of disinfectant water.

    She frowned slightly, and wanted to sit up from the bed, but found that she had a splitting headache and her whole body was limp.

    At this moment, a person helped her up in time: "Nuan Nuan, are you alright?"

    Lin Nuan looked up and saw Lin Yang sitting beside her bed. She looked at Lin Yang and asked, "Brother, where am I?"

    "You are in the hospital." Lin Yang looked at her and said, "You were almost kidnapped yesterday, do you remember?"

    "Kidnapped?" Lin Nuan frowned slightly. Some fragments from last night broke into her mind sporadically, and she began to feel a splitting headache again.

    Lin Yang continued to say at this moment: "Fortunately, someone passed by and saved you in time, otherwise the consequences would be disastrous."

    Passing by? saved her? Lin Nuan's head started to hurt again, because she had taken a lot of meth, her face was pale at the moment.

    Lin Yang looked at her again and asked, "Do you know who saved you? When I rushed to the hospital yesterday, that person had already left, and I didn't have a chance to thank him properly.

    " It came to mind, and the last thing that appeared was Pei Xu's face. Lin Nuan's pupils instantly dilated. She couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe that the person who appeared at the last second last night was actually Pei Xu. It was he who saved himself and pulled her back from the wheel of fate.     But why did he save himself? Lin Nuan remembered that his dislike of him in the previous life was clearly in his bones. She looked at Lin Yang, and at the moment when she was about to express her doubts, she suddenly thought that Pei Xu at this moment had no memories of her previous life. There was no dirty deal between her and him. That's why he saved himself. Although his attitude was still cold when he saw himself in the ward yesterday, everyone knows that his iceberg face can only be seen when he faces the white moonlight Chu Yufei in his heart. Laughed.     It must be like this, Lin Nuan thought.

    Seeing that she was silent all this time, Lin Yang thought she was thinking about what happened yesterday, so he looked at her and said, "Don't think about it if you don't remember it. What you have to do now is to have a good rest."

    Lin Nuan nodded.

    At this time, Lin Yang brought another bowl of porridge: "This is what Mom brought over early in the morning. You drink it first, and then have a good rest."

    Although Lin Nuan's mind was messed up, she ordered it obediently. Nodding, he took the porridge from Lin Yang's hand. After she finished her porridge, Lin Yang asked her to lie down and rest. In fact, her body is not so weak, but Lin Yang has always regarded her as sister Lin, and the slightest disturbance requires her to lie down and have a good rest, not to mention, she was almost kidnapped this time.

    Lin Nuan lay on the bed, looking at the snow-white ceiling. At this time in her previous life, all she could think about was Lu Yicheng when he rescued her, but now, all she could think about was Pei Xu. Lin Nuan felt that she must be crazy to think about this person who took her life in the previous life. Does she really have Stockholm Syndrome?     Lin Nuan patted her head vigorously, trying to stop herself from thinking about these messy things, but even so, she still couldn't calm down her heart.     After staying in the hospital for another day, Lin Nuan was discharged. Lin Yang helped her complete the discharge procedures, and then took her out. When she reached the door of Grandma Pei's ward, Lin Nuan's footsteps suddenly stopped. She didn't know what was wrong with her, but when her footsteps approached Grandma Pei's ward, she suddenly wanted to go in and take a look.     Lin Yang asked from the side: "What's the matter?"     His voice pulled her back from the chaotic thoughts to reality, she looked at Lin Yang and nodded: "It's nothing." After she finished speaking, she continued to walk forward go.     But after walking a few steps, she heard someone in the ward saying loudly: "Don't talk about this to me, you either pay back the money today, or ask the surname Pei to come out to me."     The tone and attitude of that person were very Arrogant, at first glance, he is the kind of person who is not easy to provoke. Lin Nuan's footsteps stopped immediately, just as Lin Yang was about to ask her what was wrong, Lin Nuan was already walking towards the door of the ward.