Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Pei Xu was a little surprised when he received Lin Nuan's call, but he was more happy. He originally thought that the relationship between him and Lin Nuan could only be like this, but he didn't expect that Lin Nuan actually called him.

    However, before he could open his mouth, he heard Lin Nuan's cry. His eyes tightened on the spot, and he asked on the phone: "Nuan Nuan, what's wrong with you?"

    Lin Nuan didn't answer, but choked up and said, "Pei Xu, can you come and accompany me?"

    "Where are you?" Pei Xu hurriedly asked.

    "ET Club, you know about it." Lin Nuan said, and she hung up the phone right after she finished speaking.

    Pei Xu put down the phone and immediately rushed to the place Lin Nuan said. When he arrived, Lin Nuan was sitting in a box in the clubhouse drinking wine. There were several empty wine bottles on the table in front of her.

    Pei Xu frowned. He walked up to Lin Nuan, looked at her and asked, "Nuan Nuan, what's wrong with you?"

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, but continued to drink after glancing at him.

    Pei Xu sat down beside her, looked at her and said, "If you continue to drink like this, you will get drunk."

    Drunk? It doesn't matter if she is drunk, she won't be in such pain when she is drunk.

    Pei Xu looked at her again and called, "Nuan Nuan."

    Lin Nuan finally put down her wine glass at this time, she looked at Pei Xu and asked, "Pei Xu, can I ask you a question?"

    "Say it." Pei Xu Watching her speak.

    Lin Nuan took another sip of wine: "From your rebirth to now, is there anything that is different from your previous life?

    " It didn't happen."

    "Or, some things obviously didn't happen in the previous life, but happened in this life?" Lin Nuan looked at Pei Xu and asked.

    She didn't know what she meant by asking these words. Could it be that Pei Xu could change everything now by saying yes or no?

    Pei Xu's eyes tightened, he looked at Lin Nuan, and said forcefully, "Yes."

    Lin Nuan was pouring wine into her glass, when she heard Pei Xu's answer, she immediately turned her head away. look at him.

    Pei Xu looked at her and said, "Do you still remember the time you met my grandma?"

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, but just looked at him. At this time, her mind recalled the scene when she first met Grandma Pei: she fell on the side of the road, her face pale.

    Pei Xu said at this moment: "My grandma passed away at that time in her previous life."

    Lin Nuan's eyes tightened, and she looked at Pei Xu in disbelief.

    Pei Xu also looked at her at this time: "But because of you in this life, she has survived until now." Pei Xu said. This has happened in the previous life, but it has not happened in this life.

    And his feelings for Lin Nuan, which he didn't have in the previous life, happened to be in this life.

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, but just looked at Pei Xu. She saw that tenderness again in his eyes.

    Just when she was about to fall, another voice suddenly appeared in her mind, telling her not to believe all this.

    She took a deep breath, poured another glass of wine down her throat, and said, "I went to see Chu Yufei today."