Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    On the second floor by the window, Lin Nuan and Pei Shan were sitting there together. Manager Tian personally brought coffee and dessert, and also presented an exquisite fruit plate.

    Lin Nuan didn't even look at him.

    Manager Na Tian was also sensible, and left after putting down these things.

    At this moment, Lin Nuan looked at Pei Shan and asked, "Pei Shan, why do you work here?"

    Pei Shan said, "My friend introduced me to this place. She told me to serve as a waiter here, so I came here."

    "You Don't you even have to go to school?" Lin Nuan.

    Pei Shan's eyes dimmed, but she still had a smile on her face: "I didn't do well in school when I was young. After graduating from junior high school, I went to a technical secondary school. Now I have graduated."

    It turns out that Pei Shan graduated from a technical secondary school. No wonder he came out to work so early. But she is only 19 years old after all, and the childishness on her face has not been taken off. Lin Nuan felt distressed for a moment, looked at her and asked, "Have you ever thought about going back to school?"

    Pei Shan shook her head, "My brother always wanted me to go back to school, but I didn't agree." Pei Shan He took a sip of orange juice and said.

    "Why?" Lin Nuan asked.

    "Because my academic performance is not good, it doesn't matter whether I study or not." Pei Shan said. This is actually not the main reason for her, the main reason is actually because their family conditions are not good, and it will be very difficult to pay for her and Pei Xu's tuition at the same time. Although Pei Xu is currently working and studying part time, because Grandma Pei is in poor health and needs to see a doctor and take medicine, the money Pei Xu earns is basically spent on this. In addition, Pei Shan's father owed a large amount of money outside, so Pei Shan's family basically had no savings. It is precisely because Pei Shan knew this that she chose a relatively cheap vocational school after graduating from junior high school, and then got out with a technical secondary school diploma.

    At the age of 19, being sensible makes people feel distressed.

    Lin Nuan also knew this, she looked at Pei Shan, "But Pei Shan, you have a technical secondary school diploma, so it's hard to find a job if you want to."

    "I know." Pei Shan said.

    "If you want to continue your studies, I can..." Before she could say the words to support you, Pei Shan interrupted: "Sister Lin Nuan, I know what you are going to say, but there is no need."

    " I think I'm pretty good here now." Pei Shan said, looking around: "Do you know? I have a salary of more than 3,000 yuan a month here."

    A salary of 3,000 yuan is not enough Lin Nuan bought a dress and a pair of shoes. But for Pei Shan, it was already a considerable sum.

    This world is so unfair, just like Lin Nuan in the previous life, who gave everything but couldn't get Lu Yicheng's eyes; while Chu Yufei didn't have to do anything, but could get all his love.

    Lin Nuan's eyes darkened, Pei Shan looked at her at this moment and said, "Sister Lin Nuan, can you not tell my brother and grandma what happened today, I don't want them to worry."

    Lin Nuan froze for a moment , then smiled and said: "Don't worry, I won't say anything."

    Pei Shan smiled.