Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    After Lin Nuan left Ye's house, she received a call from Lin Yang.

    When she got home, Lin Yang was already waiting for her in the living room. As soon as he saw Lin Nuan, he immediately stepped forward and asked, "Nuan Nuan, what's going on here?" Of course, he was referring to the matter of Ye's sudden termination of cooperation with Pei Xu.

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, but Lin Yang looked at her and asked, "Aren't you friends with Ye Xin?"

    After he finished speaking, Lin Nuan looked at him and said, "She and I are no longer friends." Yes, She and Ye Xin are no longer friends. Regardless of whether it was the previous life or the present, Lin Nuan would never forgive Ye Xin for everything she had done to her.

    Lin Yang originally thought it was just Lin Nuan's angry words, but seeing her eyes darken, he knew that things were not as simple as he imagined. He didn't ask any more, but picked up a document from the table beside him, then looked at Lin Nuan and said, "These are all my friends who are working on this field, I have already contacted them, you put this Bring this document to Pei Xu and ask him to find these people, they should help him.”

    Lin Nuan was stunned for a moment, then looked at Pei Xu with a smile and said, “Thank you brother.”

    Lin Yang also smiled, and immediately Said: "Hurry up and find him."

    Lin Nuan nodded, and then she turned around and ran out with the information Lin Yang gave her.

    When Lin Nuan arrived at Pei Xu's company, Pei Xu happened to escort an old man out of the company. The old man was wearing a suit, and his eyes were very kind.

    He stopped after seeing Lin Nuan, looked at Pei Xu and asked, "Who is this?"

    Pei Xu smiled and said, "My fiancée, Lin Nuan." The

    old man nodded, and then he asked again: " She was the one who saved my son with you that day."

    Pei Xu nodded, and the old man walked up to Lin Nuan, looked at her and said, "Thank you for saving my son with Mr. Pei that day." Son." As he spoke, he stretched out his hand to Lin Nuan.

    Lin Nuan froze for a moment, then she looked at Pei Xu, who was walking towards her at this moment.

    "This is Mr. Zheng. Mr. Zheng, who was injured in the car accident that day, is his only son."

    Lin Nuan finally realized what he said. She quickly held out her hand and said, "You're welcome."

    Elder Zheng smiled, and he then withdrew his hand. He looked at Pei Xu again and said, "That's the deal for the cooperation. After I go back, someone will announce the cooperation with your company."

    "Thank you, Mr. Zheng." Pei Xu looked at him and said.

    Elder Zheng smiled, then he looked at Pei Xu and said, "Let's send it here, I see that your fiancée seems to have something to tell you." Elder Zheng said, and glanced at Lin Nuan again.

    Pei Xu also smiled at this time: "Then you go slowly."

    Mr. Zheng nodded, and then he got into the car with the help of his assistant.

    After Mr. Zheng left, Lin Nuan looked at Pei Xu and asked, "Pei Xu, who is this Mr. Zheng? Why does he look familiar to me?"

    Pei Xu looked at her dotingly: "He is XR The chairman of the company."

    "XR?" Lin Nuan's face was full of surprise, "Isn't that a leader in your industry? He wants to cooperate with you?"

    "Yes." Pei Xu nodded.

    The surprise on Lin Nuan's face has turned into excitement. She looked at Pei Xu and said, "Why did he ask you to cooperate? Is it because we saved his son?"

    "It's not just because of this." Pei Xu said, He put his arms around Lin Nuan and walked forward: "He decided to cooperate with me after seeing several softwares I designed and developed before."

    Lin Nuan stopped immediately after hearing his words. , said excitedly: "My husband is amazing!" She was so happy for a moment that she forgot that she and Pei Xu were not married yet.

    Pei Xu looked at her at this moment and asked, "What do you call me?"

    Lin Nuan was taken aback for a moment, and after realizing it, he said, "I mean, my boyfriend is awesome."

    Pei Xu smiled, and Lin Nuan handed the document in front of him at this moment: "By the way, my brother asked me to give it to you."

    "What is this?" Pei Xu took it, looked at her and asked arrive.

    "This is my brother's friend in this area. He sorted out all the information and contact information of their company and put it on it. You can take a look. If there is something suitable, you can contact them. Don't worry, I Brother has already told them, as long as you ask them, they will definitely help you." Lin Nuan said.

    Pei Xu glanced at the information in his hand, and then said: "Thank you brother for me."

    Lin Nuan smiled at this moment: "If you really want to thank him, then treat his sister well.

    " When she landed, Pei Xu stepped forward and hugged her: "Don't go back tonight, stay with me."

    Lin Nuan's cheeks felt a little hot, she looked at Pei Xu and asked, "What are you doing with me? Work with you, or..."

    "You will know in the evening." Pei Xu leaned close to her ear and said.

    At night, when Lin Nuan opened her eyes and woke up, Pei Xu was sitting in the living room working on the computer.

    Although he had adjusted the waiting room in the living room to the lowest level, but because the door of the room was ajar, Lin Nuan still saw him all at once.

    As soon as Lin Nuan walked out of the room, Pei Xu looked at her and asked, "Why did you wake up?"

    Lin Nuan didn't say anything, but walked to Pei Xu's side, looked at him and asked, "These matters must be dealt with now. Is it?"

    "Not really." Pei Xu replied.

    "Then why are you still up so late?" Lin Nuan asked.

    Pei Xu didn't speak, but grabbed Lin Nuan's hand, and with a little force, Lin Nuan sat on his lap.

    "I want to make more money, and then marry you quickly, so that we can be together every day." He whispered in Lin Nuan's ear.

    "Aren't we together every day now?" Lin Nuan looked at him and asked.

    Pei Xu smiled, and then he looked at Lin Nuan and asked, "What do you think?"

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, but wrapped his arms around his neck after he finished speaking.

    A moment later, Lin Nuan leaned on Pei Xu's shoulder and said, "I don't need you to make a lot of money, and I don't need you to be famous. I just want you to be good."

    After she finished speaking, she loosened her grip again. hand, looking at Pei Xu.

    Pei Xu's gaze was facing her at this moment, his heart and eyes were all occupied by Lin Nuan's figure at the moment. He looked at Lin Nuan, and responded softly, "Okay."

    Lin Nuan smiled, and Pei Xu's lips pressed against her at this moment.

    The lingering before had actually made Lin Nuan's body very tired, but at this moment, Lin Nuan still did not reject Pei Xu, and when Pei Xu kissed her, she also responded to her kiss in the same way.

    Pei Xu's kiss went all the way, and at the end, he directly picked up Lin Nuan and walked into the room.