Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Lin Nuan has been guarding Pei Xu's hospital bed for three days, and Pei Xu still hasn't woken up. Doctors said the chances of him waking up were low.

    Lin Nuan didn't know how low the doctor's probability was, but she thought that since she and Pei Xu could live again, then Pei Xu should be able to wake up.

    There must be miracles in this world. . .

    So no matter how others persuaded her, she stubbornly stayed by Pei Xu's side, refusing to leave half a step away.

    Pei Shan came over at this moment, holding a lunch box in her hand: "Sister Lin Nuan, let's eat something." She looked at Lin Nuan and said.

    "I don't have an appetite." Lin Nuan said, her eyes were on Pei Xu from the beginning to the end.

    Pei Shan also glanced at Pei Xu on the hospital bed: "I know you are worried about my brother, but you have to take care of your own body, if my brother knows that you don't even eat to take care of him, he will be sad After finishing speaking ,

    Pei Shan handed the lunch box in front of Lin Nuan.

    Lin Nuan took it, poked it twice with the chopsticks, then looked up at Pei Shan and asked, "Grandma, doesn't she know?"

    "Yeah." Pei Shan nodded, "I'll keep it a secret for now, I just told her that my brother has something to go out for a few days, and he didn't tell her the actual situation."

    "That's good." Lin Nuan said, and her eyes immediately fell back on Pei Xu. I saw that his eyes were closed tightly, and he looked as if he was asleep, but beside him, there were a lot of instruments.

    At this moment, Pei Shan choked up and asked, "Sister Lin Nuan, will my brother not wake up?" As soon as she finished speaking, she immediately covered her mouth with her hand, as if by doing so, she could stop herself from crying .     "No." Lin Nuan said, her gaze was still on Pei Xu: "He will definitely wake up." He said that he must protect her, protect her, he can't just break his promise like this.     Pei Shan didn't speak any more, just covered her mouth with her hands, letting the tears fall.

    Another day passed, and Pei Xu still had no intention of waking up. Lin Nuan never knew that waiting would be such a terrible thing. It was like a virus that would spread, draining her confidence and leaving endless fear.

    She was really scared, afraid that Pei Xu would not wake up, afraid that he would always be like this.

    Chu Yufei came to visit Pei Xu on this day, she looked at Lin Nuan and said, "Pei Xu will definitely wake up."

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, just looked at Pei Xu on the hospital bed. She didn't know what to say to Chu Yufei, no matter in her previous life or now, she couldn't coexist peacefully with Chu Yufei.

    Chu Yufei was still standing in the ward, she seemed to want to say something, but she didn't know how to say it.

    Lin Nuan turned her back to her: "If you have anything to say, just say it." Although she didn't go to see Chu Yufei, she also knew that her visit today was not just to see Pei Xu.

    Chu Yufei hesitated for a while, and finally said, "I'm sorry." Although her voice was not loud, it still reached Lin Nuan's ears clearly.

    Lin Nuan turned to look at her, only to see that her eyes were full of apology.

    Lin Nuan knew what she was apologizing for, but she still asked, "Did you already know what happened twenty years ago?" She didn't think it was necessary for Chu Yufei to apologize to her, but she did. an explanation.