Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    When Lin Nuan opened her eyes and woke up, Pei Xu was lying beside her. His eyes were closed tightly, and his eyelashes fluttered slightly like a feather fan.

    Lin Nuan couldn't help stretching out her hand, gently stroking his cheek.

    She felt that everything was like a dream. Obviously not long ago, she and Pei Xu were at odds, but just last night, the last barrier between them broke through.

    At this moment, she is snuggling beside Pei Xu, just like an ordinary couple.

    Lin Nuan couldn't help touching Pei Xu's nose. The lingering scenes from last night seemed to be echoing in front of her eyes one after another. Lin Nuan's face was still filled with a happy smile.

    She touched Pei Xu's mouth with her hand again, the soft touch reminded her of the sweet taste of last night.

    She touched Pei Xu's chin again, and just as she was about to withdraw her hand, Pei Xu suddenly said, "Ready?" His eyes opened at this moment.

    Lin Nuan was stunned for a moment, and after realizing it, she said, "Who said I saw you, I was just watching..." Before

    she could finish her sentence, Pei Xu looked at her and said, "Look at your boyfriend."

    Lin Nuan didn't like it . Without saying anything, Pei Xu stretched out his arms to hug her at this moment -

    "What were you thinking just now?" Pei Xu looked at her and asked.

    Lin Nuan glanced at him, "Didn't you just sleep?"

    Pei Xu didn't speak, just looked at Lin Nuan. In fact, he had woken up a long time ago, when Lin Nuan's hand touched him, he had already woken up, but in order not to scare her, he deliberately pretended to be asleep.

    Lin Nuan also came to understand at this time, she looked at Pei Xu and said, "I was thinking, what would you look like if you in the previous life saw you now."

    Pei Xu didn't speak, Lin Nuan continued: "In the previous life I love you, but: "Lin Nuan, a person like you is not worthy of others' sincerity for you."

    Lin Nuan pretended to be Pei Xu, and said the words that Pei Xu had said in the first place. .

    Pei Xu didn't speak, and his memory returned to the past at this time. When he said this to Lin Nuan, it was when Lin Nuan was most helpless. He looked at her at the time, and said sarcastically, "Lin Nuan, do you know why no one likes you? Because a person like you is not worthy of anyone's sincerity for you."

    Lin Nuan was just joking with him originally. Unexpectedly, Pei Xu's gaze was pressed down at this moment. If, if he could have known earlier that Lin Nuan was the girl who gave her bread outside the bakery back then, he would definitely protect her and prevent her from experiencing the harm of her previous life.

    Seeing that he didn't speak, Lin Nuan looked at him and said, "What's wrong with you?"

    Pei Xu looked at her at this moment, "Nuan Nuan, I didn't protect you well."

    Lin Nuan was stunned when he heard that. After a while, he smiled and said: "If you are given a chance, you must go back to the past and wake up Pei Xu at that time, and you have to tell him: Nuan Nuan is so cute, how can no one like her? She is so cute, you have to treat her well. Don't bully her, don't hate her, and don't leave her." Lin Nuan said, looking at Pei Xu again.

    Pei Xu hugged her even tighter at this time: "Okay, I'll listen to you."

    Lin Nuan snuggled into Pei Xu's arms and smiled, then she thought of something, looked up at Pei Xu and said: "Also, you have to go find Lin Nuan back then and tell her, don't..." Lin Nuan originally wanted to say: 'Don't like Lu Yicheng any more', but she was afraid that Pei Xu would be jealous if she said this, so she kept silent. down.