Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    Lin Nuan had a dream. In the dream, she saw a boy standing in front of the bakery window, dazed.

    At this moment a little girl ran out with a freshly baked loaf in her hand. She ran up to the boy and handed him the bread.

    The boy didn't pick it up, so the girl stuffed it into his hands, and she left with her mother.

    When she was leaving, she turned her head and smiled at the boy, and the boy's gaze fell on her at this moment.

    The ordinary glance between the two children, but after a whole life, they saw each other again.

    When Lin Nuan opened it, she found that the boy had grown up, and he was busy in the kitchen.

    Lin Nuan sat up from the sofa. She just fell asleep after watching TV for a while, and she didn't know when Pei Xu started preparing dinner, but just looked at the steak and red wine that had been placed on the table. He should have been preparing for it very early on.

    Lin Nuan stood up, walked up to Pei Xu and asked, "What day is it today? Why did you prepare such a sumptuous meal? It's steak, red wine, and cake."

    Pei Xu was preparing the side dishes when he heard Lin Nuan When Nuan said that, she immediately turned her head to look at her and said, "Fool, don't you even remember your birthday?"

    He suddenly said this, Lin Nuan was stunned: "Birthday?" It's not that she doesn't remember her birthday Yes, this morning, she also received a text message from Lin Yang and Lin's father, Lin's mother, but she didn't mention it to Pei Xu.

    "How do you know?" She looked at Pei Xu and asked.

    Pei Xu smiled: "Of course I know, I also know that you like strawberry-flavored cakes." As he spoke, he pointed to the strawberry cake on the table beside him.

    Lin Nuan smiled, "Then what else do you know?" She looked at Pei Xu and asked.

    "I also know..." Pei Xu approached Lin Nuan, "I like you."

    Lin Nuan's face turned red all of a sudden, but Pei Xu smiled at this moment: "Okay, go wash your hands and get ready to eat."

    "Yeah." Lin Nuan nodded, and then she turned and walked in In the bathroom.

    When she came out again, Pei Xu had already prepared all the side dishes. The two sat down at the dining table together. Pei Xu raised his glass at this time, looked at Lin Nuan and said, "Birthday is coming soon.

    " , Pei Xu cut a small piece of steak and handed it to Lin Nuan.

    Lin Nuan glanced at Pei Xu first, then leaned forward and took a bite.

    "Is it delicious?" Pei Xu looked at her and asked.

    "En." Lin Nuan nodded, then she looked at Pei Xu and said, "I think, if you don't want to start a company, you can open a restaurant."

    "Open a restaurant?" Pei Xu looked at her.

    "Yeah." Lin Nuan continued to nod her head, "Based on your skills, if you open a restaurant, the business will definitely be booming."

    "The name of the restaurant is Nuan Nuan's Private Kitchen, okay?" Pei Xu asked .

    Lin Nuan blushed, looked at him and said, "Since it's called a private restaurant, then you can only cook it for me alone."

    Pei Xu smiled: "I never thought about making it for others. Eat." As he said, he cut up a steak with a knife and fork, and handed it to Lin Nuan.

    This time, Lin Nuan didn't hesitate, and instinctively stepped forward and ate the steak.