Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    When Lin Nuan walked out of the school gate, Pei Xu was already standing by the side of the road waiting.

    As soon as Lin Nuan saw him, she hurried forward, "Why are you here?" Lin Nuan looked at him and asked.

    Pei Xu looked at her and said, "I'm here to pick up my girlfriend." His eyes were full of addiction.

    Lin Nuan's face turned red at this moment. Although she had officially dated Pei Xu, she still felt a little embarrassed to hear him say that.

    Pei Xu looked at her at this moment and asked, "Why are you blushing?" He clearly knew what she was thinking, but he still deliberately teased her.

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, but Pei Xu smiled at this moment.

    "What do you want for dinner?" He looked at Lin Nuan and asked.

    Lin Nuan thought for a while, "I want to eat Aunt Hui's beef noodles." After finishing her sentence, she added, "The last time I went, I didn't even eat their beef noodles."

    Pei Xu smiled, and then Then she gently hung her nose with her hand: "Alright then, let's eat the beef noodles at Aunt Hui's house."

    "Yes." Lin Nuan nodded, and then she followed Pei Xu to the car on the side of the road walk in.

    Pei Xu just bought a car in the past few days, and Lin Nuan also specially ordered something from the Internet -

    Nuan Nuan's exclusive seats.

    As soon as she got in the car, she pasted those words on the passenger seat, along with an emoji.

    "What is this?" Pei Xu asked while driving.

    "Logo." Lin Nuan replied, "In this way, others will know that this is my exclusive seat, so they won't sit there."

    "Then if someone sees it, why do they want to sit?" Pei Xu asked.

    "That depends on what you want." Lin Nuan said, before she finished speaking, she added: "Anyway, this seat is mine, and no one can sit in it except me!" In order to show the seriousness of the matter, she He also deliberately emphasized his tone.

    "No one can?" Pei Xu asked.

    "En." Lin Nuan nodded vigorously.

    "Pei Shan and grandma too?" Pei Xu asked with a smile.

    Lin Nuan: "..."

    "They, they are two exceptions." Lin Nuan thought about it, and decided to relax the conditions.

    However, Pei Xu laughed out loud at this moment, and Lin Nuan said angrily, "You're bullying me again."

    Pei Xu patted her on the head with his hand, and said indulgently, "Okay, I won't tease you anymore, From now on, no one can sit in this position except you."

    After listening to Pei Xu's words, Lin Nuan nodded in satisfaction. Pei Xu also stepped on the gas pedal at this moment.

    Soon they arrived at Aunt Hui's shop. As soon as Lin Nuan and Pei Xu walked in, Aunt Hui walked towards them with the menu.

    "Pei Xu, Nuan Nuan, you are here." Aunt Hui looked at the two of them and said.

    Lin Nuan and Pei Xu looked at her at the same time and called out: "Aunt Hui."

    Aunt Hui smiled, handed over the menu, looked at them and asked, "What do you want to eat today?"

    Lin Nuan just wanted to say casually, but Aunt Hui's husband At this moment, he came over with a bowl of hot and sour beef noodles. He was serving it to the guests at the next table, but Lin Nuan's appetite was suddenly attracted by the red soup on it.