Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    elder brother?

    Lin Nuan froze for a moment. She never thought that Pei Shan would be Pei Xu's younger sister. At this moment, she finally understood why she was familiar with the name Pei Shan. In her previous life, when she and Pei Xu joined forces to deal with Lu Yicheng and Chu Yufei, they had someone investigate Pei Xu's situation. She knew that Pei Xu had a younger sister named Pei Shan who was sent to a nursing home because of mental illness. She had only heard about it at the time, but had never seen this person.

    Now that she saw Pei Shan, she didn't look like she was mentally ill. Although the clothes she was wearing were a bit tattered, she was short of money after all. Although the way she talked to herself just now was a bit serious, it was because of her young age. There is no difference in appearance.

    Lin Nuan couldn't figure it out, how could such a person end up in a mental hospital?

    She was wondering, but suddenly thought that at this time in her previous life, she hadn't known Pei Xu yet. She just blurted out, which must have aroused their suspicion. She could only explain: "I, your brother and I are from the same school. I met him once at the freshman welcome meeting."

    At this time, Lin Nuan was a junior and Pei Xu was a senior. Her excuse is quite appropriate.

    As expected, Pei Shan had no doubts. She looked at Pei Xu afterwards and said, "Brother, why are you here now? I just couldn't get through to you, and I was almost dying of anxiety."

    "I was in the laboratory just now, and my phone was turned off " Pei Xu said, and then he walked up to Grandma Pei, looked at her and asked, "Grandma, are you okay?"

    Grandma Pei shook her head: "I'm fine, thanks to Miss Lin, I can survive .” She said while pointing her finger at Lin Nuan.

    Lin Nuan knew what Grandma Pei meant, she wanted Pei Xu to turn around and say thank you. But she didn't want Pei Xu's thanks at all, she just wanted to get out of here quickly.

    God knows what she went through today, she obviously went to the north gate of the school to avoid Lu Yicheng, but ended up running into Pei Xu. Who can tell her what crime she has committed? Could it be that the fate of the little cannon fodder is to be so miserable?

    Fortunately, Pei Xu didn't turn around, he was still standing beside Grandma Pei's bed.

    Just as Lin Nuan was about to leave, Pei Shan stepped forward and said, "Yeah, brother, you don't even know how dangerous it is today. When grandma passed out, there was no one around her. Fortunately, Sister Lin Nuan found out , called an ambulance in time, and paid for our medical bills."

    Although what Pei Shan said was true, Lin Nuan didn't want her to say it at this time. Now when she sees Pei Xu, she thinks of those things in her previous life, and feels her legs go weak for a while. In this life, she just wanted to be with Pei Xu, even if he didn't have any memory of his previous life, she didn't want to have anything to do with him.

    She was about to say something, but Pei Xu suddenly turned around.

    Lin Nuan was startled, tiny beads of sweat oozed from his forehead. But Pei Xu's gaze just swept over her, and finally landed on Pei Shan: "Where were you when grandma passed out?" He suddenly asked.

    "I..." Pei Shan hesitated, as if she didn't know how to speak.

    "I remember I told you when I went out this morning, you must watch over grandma and don't let her go out, why didn't you listen." Pei Xu questioned.