Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Pei Xu was a little surprised when he received a call from Lu Yicheng, but he still came to the place Lu Yicheng said as scheduled.

    When he arrived, Lu Yicheng was sitting at a seat by the window waiting for him.

    Pei Xuyou sat down in front of him, looked at him and asked, "You came here for something?"

    Lu Yicheng did not rush to answer, but glanced at him first, and then said: "These news, You've seen it all, right?" Lu Yicheng said while putting the phone in front of Pei Xu.

    Pei Xu didn't speak, but just glanced at Lu Yicheng's phone, and saw a photo of him and Lin Nuan on the basketball court on the phone screen.

    Pei Xu's eyes tightened on the spot, he looked at Lu Yicheng and asked, "What do you want to say?" His tone was not friendly, on the contrary, it was somewhat hostile.

    Although he believed in Lin Nuan and believed that there would be nothing between her and Lu Yicheng, it didn't mean that he would treat Lu Yicheng with the same attitude.

    After all, those few photos made her feel a little bit like eating.

    Lu Yicheng: "You don't have to be so nervous, I didn't come to show off to you, I just came to remind you of one thing."

    "What's the matter?" Pei Xu asked.

    Lu Yicheng's expression became serious at this moment, he looked at Pei Xu and said, "Someone is going to hurt Lin Nuan."

    Pei Xu frowned, actually he didn't need Lu Yicheng to remind him, he also knew that someone was going to deal with Lin Nuan. Moreover, he also knew who that person was.

    At this moment, Lu Yicheng continued: "Based on the influence of Lin Nuan and I, even if we were photographed together, it would not be possible to cause such a big disturbance. But these few photos and videos were taken overnight. In a short time, he became the number one in the hot search."

    "Obviously, someone did it deliberately behind the scenes."

    "Although I don't know what his purpose is, what is certain is that he came for Lin Nuan " As Lu Yicheng said, he looked at Pei Xu and asked, "There is one more thing, I don't know if she told you about it."

    "What's the matter?" Pei Xu looked at him and asked.

    "When I met Lin Nuan yesterday, a car almost hit her." Lu Yicheng said.

    As soon as he finished speaking, Pei Xu's eyes turned cold.

    "I thought it was just an accident." Lu Yicheng frowned. When he saw the car leaving, he actually had doubts, but he didn't think too much about it. After all, such a thing is really crazy, who would hate Lin Nuan so much.

    It wasn't until yesterday's news came out that Lu Yicheng realized that all of this was probably not an accident, but someone did it on purpose. If he hadn't appeared at that time, the car would probably have rushed towards Lin Nuan.     This made Lu Yicheng worried, that's why he found Pei Xu today. He thought: Pei Xu needs to know about this situation. After all, he was Lin Nuan's boyfriend.     Pei Xu looked at him at this moment and asked, "Did you see who it was?"     Lu Yicheng shook his head: "The car was driving very fast at that time, and I couldn't see the person inside at all. All I know is that It's a red coupe."     "I see." Pei Xu said, although Lu Yicheng didn't see who was in the car, but Pei Xu already had the answer in his heart. Apart from Ye Xin, Pei Xu couldn't think of anyone else who would hate Lin Nuan so much. She wanted to repeat the same tricks as in her previous life. Only this time, Pei Xu absolutely did not allow it.     He looked at Lu Yicheng and said, "Thank you."     "No need." But Lu Yicheng just left these two words, and then he stood up and left. I don't know if it's because too many things have happened during this period, but Lu Yicheng always has a dream recently. In the dream, there was a girl who was desperate for herself and even gave up her family, but he couldn't give her any response. This dream was so real that every time Lu Yicheng woke up, he would feel guilty.     Pei Xu sat on the seat for a while, then he picked up a mobile phone and made a call -     "Miss Ye, come out and meet."