Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    How does it feel to be changed to a nickname by a big villain? Lin Nuan originally thought it must be creepy. But at that moment, apart from feeling a little unbelievable, Lin Nuan also had another feeling.

    Lin Nuan couldn't tell what kind of feeling that was. It's just that something scratched her heart, making her unable to calm down for a long time.

    She didn't know how she got back into the room, but she heard that Fang Tianlai committed suicide after she woke up.

    She swallowed a whole bottle of sleeping pills and was found passed out in her room. After a night of rescue, he managed to barely save his life.

    After receiving the news, Lin Nuan rushed to the hospital with Lin Yang. When they arrived, Fang Tianlai had already woken up, and Aunt Fang was accompanying her.

    Lin Yang and Lin Nuan walked in together. As soon as Aunt Fang saw them, she immediately stepped forward and said, "Nuan Nuan, why do you want to force your cousin to death? Does Tian Lai's death benefit you?" What? How did our family offend you, and you want to treat us like this?"

    Aunt Fang's long series of questioning made Lin Nuan suddenly think of a sentence: The villain should sue first.

    She glanced at Aunt Fang, and then said: "Auntie, why don't you ask first, what did

    Tian Lai do to me?" What are you doing? Since you were young, you have been the only one who has bullied her?"

    Lin Nuan knew that everyone had a heart to protect the calf, and it was because of this that she felt even more pathetic.

    She looked at the pale Fang Tianlai on the hospital bed and said: "It has nothing to do with me whether you want to die or live. You don't have to expect that I will forgive you in this way. From the moment you tricked me into going to the snow mountain, The sisterhood between us is gone."

    No matter in the previous life or now, Lin Nuan has no reason to forgive the Fang family and Fang Tianlai. The reason why she came here today is not only for the face of Lin's mother, but also to say everything that needs to be said clearly.

    Fang Tianlai lay on the bed without saying a word.

    Aunt Fang yelled dissatisfied at this moment: "Nuan Nuan, what are you talking about?"

    Lin Nuan ignored her, just looked at Fang Tianlai and continued: "If you think you are doing this, it is right to be with you If you protect your mother like this, then you can die again."

    After Lin Nuan finished speaking, she turned and walked out of the ward. Aunt Fang was still on the sidelines: "You, what do you mean?"

    Lin Nuan walked out without looking back.

    Lin Yang, who has always been gentle, also said sharply at this time: "Auntie, you don't have to blame Nuan Nuan for saying this. If Tian Lai hadn't done too much, we wouldn't have done this.

    " Fang Tianlai on the phone: "You only live once, so respect yourself."

    After Lin Yang finished speaking, he walked out of the ward. He quickly caught up with Lin Nuan and walked with her in the sunshine.

    He heard Lin Nuan suddenly say at this moment: "Brother, I want to go back."

    Lin Nuan came to Japan just for vacation, but he experienced too many things. It was almost dead.

    Lin Yang knew what she was thinking, so he didn't try to persuade her, but said: "Okay, we'll go back today." After he finished speaking, he asked Secretary Jin to book a flight back home.